Screen protector for Galaxy s8

bkhoste

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Stay away from Sprints tempered glass screen protector. It is not case friendly, and without a case it has a ridge that makes it come off very easily.

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have spent untold dinero in the last few years trying to find a glass protector that works on these new fangled (as my Grandma used to say) screens. Now, I just pick up an Amorsuit wet app until a tempered protector is proven to be halfway decent. And, even then, I am unlikely to unseat my $8 Armorsuit because it does work and has a lifetime guarantee, plus shipping of course.

rogers3712

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have suggestions for Tempered Glass protectors for the S8? I have used one on the last 3 or 4 phones I've had and loved them. But with the curved glass I haven't found anything with a decent review for the S8

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
In my opinion you don't need a screen protector on this phone with the gorilla glass 5 also they have always taken away from the experience of using the great screen

mbj217

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
arent there reports of these screens breaking easily? I am getting really frustrated trying to find a screen protector.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
arent there reports of these screens breaking easily? I am getting really frustrated trying to find a screen protector.

I've tried Gpel and Zagg tempered glass, both fail. Just bought this, hoping it works until real glass can be put in the S8.

Attachments

• 4529.jpg
    4529.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 49

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Totally agree. The screen is already strong enough.
I've been using mine naked since I haven't been able to find a screen protector that sticks with a case. My screen already has some fine scratching and the back (case kept) is looking horrible already.