Bodyguardz Pure Arc Screen Protector.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Installed the Bodyguardz Pure Arc today and everything went smooth and looks perfect. If you buy this make sure it has the "Express Align Tray" sticker on the front. It makes for an easy, perfect install.
I will wait a few hours before trying any cases. Here are a couple pictures of the packaging and protector on the phone.

I already know that it's way overpriced, has the dot matrix on the screen, only has adhesive on the top, bottom and thin sides. I'm just trying different protectors and wanted to share my experience. :p

If this protector stays like it is today, I'll be a happy camper. ;)

arc01.jpgarc02.jpgarc03.jpgarc04.jpg

Last edited:

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this. I do have a question though. Does the adhesive on the back go all the way to the edges of the protector or does it stop just short of.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this. I do have a question though. Does the adhesive on the back go all the way to the edges of the protector or does it stop just short of.

Very hard to tell. I would say stops short but not 100% sure.

Guess I'll find out when I start seeing dust bunnies stuck to the edges.

The oleophobic coating on this protector is silky smooth, feels better than the naked glass of the phone.

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my oleophobic coating on Gpel started out good but since gotten worse. Works out great with the crap stuck to edges. It's protecting glass though and stays on, something I can't say for the last two I tried for S8+ lol

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Installed the Bodyguardz Pure Arc today and everything went smooth and looks perfect. If you buy this make sure it has the "Express Align Tray" sticker on the front. It makes for an easy, perfect install.
I will wait a few hours before trying any cases. Here are a couple pictures of the packaging and protector on the phone.

I already know that's it way overpriced, has the dot matrix on the screen, only has adhesive on the top, bottom and thin sides. I'm just trying different protectors and wanted to share my experience. :p

If this protector stays like it is today, I'll be a happy camper. ;)

View attachment 260317View attachment 260318View attachment 260319View attachment 260320

Awesome man thx. Looks good.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
First case try with the Arc is the UAG Rust Pathfinder and it's a perfect fit. If this case fits I believe most any case will work as the Pathfinder has some of the fattest lips, top & bottom of any case.

arc07.jpgarc09.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan