Why isn't the Rhinoshield Crash guard bumper case talked about more?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got my rhino shield and dragon skin for my S8 plus and at first the rhinoshield started to peel up the back. After I put a different case on for the night and put the rhinoshield back on it works perfect and absolutely love the combo.
So now is the time to go out and drop test the phone, drop kick it, throw off parking garage, throw it like a football. The flat screen S6 held up very good using the rhino shield, we need to know if S8 will hold up as well. Don't forget to video tape it.

We wait for the results... LOL

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
So now is the time to go out and drop test the phone, drop kick it, throw off parking garage, throw it like a football. The flat screen S6 held up very good using the rhino shield, we need to know if S8 will hold up as well. Don't forget to video tape it.

We wait for the results... LOL
Lol you will be waiting for a VERY long time lmao.

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a question for those having this bumper case : does it make the s8 much more substancial size wise ? i kinda like the fact it's a narrow phone and i like the rhino bumper as i've heard only good from those but i don't want any case if it's gonna hinder my ability to use it one handed (i'm used to using a note one handed if that's any indication).

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a question for those having this bumper case : does it make the s8 much more substancial size wise ? i kinda like the fact it's a narrow phone and i like the rhino bumper as i've heard only good from those but i don't want any case if it's gonna hinder my ability to use it one handed (i'm used to using a note one handed if that's any indication).

It's pretty small