Spigen Ultra Hybrid glossy black

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
So, I will make this totally subjective assertion: the Spigen Ultra hybrid in glossy black is the best case for those who grudgingly use a case. Why? Close-fitting, adds little bulk, maintains the best aesthetician match with the black version of the phone, protects well.
The only shortcoming is the sides are not raised (a la Presidio) to give that needed protection to the edges. But, I think if it had that, it would obscure the wonderful form-factor of this beautiful phone.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm one who wants the most minimal case as possible at times. I'm VERY interested in the newly announced Peel case for this phone. haven't ordered it yet but I won't be able to hold myself back for long. haha.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So, I will make this totally subjective assertion: the Spigen Ultra hybrid in glossy black is the best case for those who grudgingly use a case. Why? Close-fitting, adds little bulk, maintains the best aesthetician match with the black version of the phone, protects well.
The only shortcoming is the sides are not raised (a la Presidio) to give that needed protection to the edges. But, I think if it had that, it would obscure the wonderful form-factor of this beautiful phone.
Ordered mine today. Having only seen it in pictures, I agree with your impression. Keeps that shiny black look. #shinobi