Ringke Flex S Case for Samsung Galaxy S8 Review

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Ringke Flex S Case for Samsung Galaxy S8 is a beautiful, sleek and slim case for your Galaxy S8. The stylish appearance complements the S8 very well. Below is the review of the Ringke Flex S Case for Galaxy S8:

I have been using this case for over 2 weeks now and I really like it. It is lightweight and feels great in your hand. It is hardly going to add any weight to the S8. The outer back has a PU leather while the inner shell has a durable TPU. The PU leather, while it's not genuine leather, it is a textured coated leather that provides a smooth and fine surface. If you love genuine leather then you may not like the Flex S PU leather back but that doesn't degrade the look and feel of this case.

IMAG0118.jpg

The case has precise cutouts for the headphone jack, charging port, microphone and the speakers. What I like about these cutouts is that they have ample space around the ports so it is easier to work with the cables when you want to use your headphones or charging cable.

IMAG0117.jpg

The cutouts for the camera and the fingerprint sensor are also good. The raised curved edges around the fingerprint sensor cutout create a great affordance for the fingerprint sensor. The raised edges help you to easily locate the fingerprint sensor when using the S8.

IMAG0115.jpg

The buttons on the side are solid and its raised design helps to locate the buttons on the case easily while using the phone. The buttons are almost so perfect that I sometimes feel I am pressing the physical phone buttons.

IMAG0116.jpg

The back top and bottom feature good grip so your phone doesn't slip away when you place it on the surface. It's a nice addition to the smooth back otherwise.

IMAG0122.jpg

In the front, the top and bottom have raised lips to protect your screen if you place the phone face down. On the sides, however, since the S8 is all about those curved edges, the case does not protect or cover the edges in any form.

IMAG0120.jpg

In terms of protection, the Flex S case provides slim protection. If you are looking for drop protection, this case isn't going to give you that. However, with a good durable TPU inner shell, the case should provide minimal protection from any accidental drops and corner protection.

If you forget that the back is not a genuine leather and that you only get slim protection, the Ringke Flex S case is a great looking case for your S8. I use it every day with my S8 and love it. Its slim and sleek design complements the S8 very well.

If you are looking for a slim case with great style, go get the Ringke Flex S Case for your S8!

You can buy the case directly from Ringke Store or from Amazon and is available in the following colors: Deep blue, Red, Brown, and Gray.

What do you think about the Flex S case for S8? Do you use one already? Share them below!

If you are interested in more reviews, tips and tricks videos, make sure you are also subscribed to my YouTube channel.

Last edited: