lifeproof fre case preventing good screen sensitivity?

A

AC Question

I just purchased the new Lifeproof FRE case for my samsung s8. Everything about it is great, except for the fact that there seems to be a decent gap between the phone and the screen protector that is making it difficult to use any features on the outer rim of the phone as well as needing to push a lot harder on the screen rather than a light tap. I understand that the screen protector needs to have a certain density level, however I cannot type at all with out directly finger fudging the keys on the right and left sides. I have looked into proper phone placement in the case, removed all plastic coverings from the phone, but it still doesn't seem to fit snug enough to be able to use the screen normally. Any advice?

Travis McDonald2

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
I just purchased the new Lifeproof FRE case for my samsung s8. Everything about it is great, except for the fact that there seems to be a decent gap between the phone and the screen protector that is making it difficult to use any features on the outer rim of the phone as well as needing to push a lot harder on the screen rather than a light tap. I understand that the screen protector needs to have a certain density level, however I cannot type at all with out directly finger fudging the keys on the right and left sides. I have looked into proper phone placement in the case, removed all plastic coverings from the phone, but it still doesn't seem to fit snug enough to be able to use the screen normally. Any advice?
I have the same issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol