wallet case that with magnet in bottom cover to open the phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I had a Samsung LED case that I loved until the LED functions stopped working recently and the card slot stretched so much that I dropped a credit card on the sidewalk while walking. Now I want a more secure flip case and there are plenty with card slots and magnetic closures but they don't open the phone when the case is flipped open. I really want that feature. Anyone know of a wallet case (flip cover) that has the magnet in the bottom of the front cover so the phone will be open and on when the cover is flipped open?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I had a Samsung LED case that I loved until the LED functions stopped working recently and the card slot stretched so much that I dropped a credit card on the sidewalk while walking. Now I want a more secure flip case and there are plenty with card slots and magnetic closures but they don't open the phone when the case is flipped open. I really want that feature. Anyone know of a wallet case (flip cover) that has the magnet in the bottom of the front cover so the phone will be open and on when the cover is flipped open?
Hi, if you can register a account here, me or other members be happy to assist and.
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci