Post your S8 reviews here!

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you the proud new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S8? OK - I realize as I type this, I'm a little early (the launch event is next week), but I can't help myself.

This forum is for all the S8 owners out there that want to share their own reviews. Post them here in a new thread to share your experience. What you like, what you don't like, include pictures, links, videos, anything at all to help illustrate your review.

Don't be shy, share with us and let us know your thoughts on the S8!

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
It's a REALLY great phone so far, amazing battery life, really good in..... wait... it hasn't released yet? Oops! Lol, nah I'm Just messing with ya, lol.

It does look very nice in the pictures, though. I really want one! *Throws S7 Edge out of the Window*

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
It's a REALLY great phone so far, amazing battery life, really good in..... wait... it hasn't released yet? Oops! Lol, nah I'm Just messing with ya, lol
f715661f2a2851b745400c306006a0a0.gif

Lagann

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually debating on whether or not if I'm getting this phone or the LG G6. Both phones are absolutely gorgeous. I have always been a LG G fanboy so I wonder if the S8 will change that. I wouldn't mind trying out a new brand of smartphone.

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually debating on whether or not if I'm getting this phone or the LG G6. Both phones are absolutely gorgeous. I have always been a LG G fanboy so I wonder if the S8 will change that. I wouldn't mind trying out a new brand of smartphone.

I have more or les the same debate, but in my case is only wanting any or the other, pretty hard for me to get one of those devices so far lol.

Back in topic, I think the reviews of this phone will long, Samsung will load this device with so many things to fill the gap the Note7 left.

ukmight

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
My S7 edge is now ridden with the pink line and samsung won't repair it without proof of purchase. Now waiting for the first impressions

Lagann

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
So, I compared my LG G3 to the LG G6 and the S8 and so far I like what I’m seeing. I’m not too hyped about getting just 1 GB RAM more but everything else looks promising. A few months back, it was rumored that the S8 or S8+ would have 6 GB RAM. They both only have 4 GB. When comparing the S8 and S8+, the S8 has a smaller battery while the S8+ is a bit larger but has a lower overall ppi as compared to the S8. I am leaning towards the S8.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Skylight99

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
Hope to get mine really soon. As a photographer, I'm really curious about camera performance. I didn't like my S7 camera images, because of the over-processed treatment. Hope Samsung will do it right, the S8 looks like an amazing piece of technology.
I'll post a camera review as soon as I have one in my hands!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair