Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I'm sorry you are going through this! Try turning your network connections off and then on again, and see what happens. Are you using the messaging app that came with your phone? If you are, try downloading a third-party messaging app like Textra and see if the issue still persists. Also, make sure that the specific messaging app you're using is set as your default messaging app.

Let us know what happens!

Lumpy1959

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Hello! I'm sorry you are going through this! Try turning your network connections off and then on again, and see what happens. Are you using the messaging app that came with your phone? If you are, try downloading a third-party messaging app like Textra and see if the issue still persists. Also, make sure that the specific messaging app you're using is set as your default messaging app.

Let us know what happens!

Tried all you said still no luck can receive but just get messaged fail when I try to send thanks

jwsnj3rd

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You guys have issues sending video text messages?. I tried sending a few to my gf , videoing them they were clear but once I went to send them they were very blurry. I tried emailing them too.email is clear but text is 👎
Turned HD off. Same thing. Is this a android thing. I came from iPhone so this is all new to me.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
have you tried a different text app? google messages or textra? That would narrow it down to whether it is an app issue or network issue. What about messaging? Whatsapp, allo or telegram?

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
You came from imessage, and you now have to see the sorry state that is android messaging. The basic text app is just that, a basic sms app, no different than on a basic phone, better interface and keyboard but that is it. So when you send a picture message it gets downgraded to junk quality. There are other, better options like whatsapp, hugely popular and works like imessage, just no sms downgrade. However, getting those lazy iphone users to switch apps can be like pulling claws our of a grizzly. In the near future there will be some drastic changes. Do a search on RMS. To much info to type it all.

One option to share full sized vids to imessage is to use the sharing app built into your phone. When you take a pic or vid, hit the share button and it will give you the option to use link sharing, then it will let you choose which app. It will send a link they can view in full resolution. I freely admit it is not nearly as nice as just using the built in sharing inside of your messanger, nor will it show the video thumbnail inline in the messenger. But it does work, and it only takes a few seconds longer. This, however, is not nesessary if using Whatsapp or telegram, allo, line, kakao, wechat, ect. Just for the stock sms app.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
You guys have issues sending video text messages?. I tried sending a few to my gf , videoing them they were clear but once I went to send them they were very blurry. I tried emailing them too.email is clear but text is ??????
Turned HD off. Same thing. Is this a android thing. I came from iPhone so this is all new to me.

Send them as a link and the video will be clear and the other party can download if they want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon