Long time Blackberry user to S8+

BB_PP

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I am 10 years of blackberry user and last bb phone was keyone. After two month of use keyone's screen pop up. Just bought s8+ and so far excellent quality phone. Best display, balanced battery life and decent camera. Loving it so far.

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am 10 years of blackberry user and last bb phone was keyone. After two month of use keyone's screen pop up. Just bought s8+ and so far excellent quality phone. Best display, balanced battery life and decent camera. Loving it so far.
I'm in the same boat, except my last BB was a Priv. Really love this SG8+.

Roadie29

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Same with me as my last device was the Keyone. S8 so much better than any blackberry android device and offers excellent security with KNOX software...well done.

Centerman66

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I was just like you but made the switch to s8+ three months ago. Try all the BlackBerry PIM apps (hub, calendar, contacts). Marries the best of both worlds.

BB_PP

May 29, 2017
Visit site
the things is if company has flaw in their manufacturing process as keyone has screen pop out issue, they should replace your phone, not just offer to repair.

Bfalcon1

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here...long time BB fan now with the S8. I use the BB Gun, contacts, calendar and password keeper. Other than that I don't think you need anything else. Hub in my opinion is the best. Anyone using a different calendar or contacts app?

nfld_sapper

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
My beloved PRIV died on Monday, bought an S8+ and it's a nice phone, the only Blackberry app I really couldn't do without is the Password keeper so I downloaded Cobalt232's Blackberry Manager ... Currently using the stock Samsung Apps...

ruben1975

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
same for me. long time bb user, the last one a Priv. have to be fear, the S8 is a great phone. of course 2 different phones , especially in specs. did download bb hub service, cannot do without the hub 😉

RussellMTL

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
Me too. I moved from my well worn Q10 to an S8 last Friday. Lots of new things to learn. Just wish Samsung provided detailed video tutorials like BB did (or do they??). Installed and subscribed to Blackberry Hub+ and I'm already feeling less homesick.

BB_PP

May 29, 2017
Visit site
same for me. long time bb user, the last one a Priv. have to be fear, the S8 is a great phone. of course 2 different phones , especially in specs. did download bb hub service, cannot do without the hub 😉

Same here! Hub is must have feature.

tuckertje01

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
What is difference other than pen function and less battery???
Pen function is a personal
choice, some use it and some don't. S8+ has bigger battery which lasts more than 24 hrs. I don't know if Note 8 battery life is better, but if so it won't make much of a difference. Apart from this they are pretty identical, hence my point: both great, one not better than the other.

jgreg02

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Same here...long time BB fan now with the S8. I use the BB Gun, contacts, calendar and password keeper. Other than that I don't think you need anything else. Hub in my opinion is the best. Anyone using a different calendar or contacts app?

Almost the same here. Loyal BlackBerry guy since my first bold and typing this on one of my PRIVs. All on AT&T . I have just ordered a S8+ due tomorrow. The Keyone is better form factor for typing messages but mostly I use the phone for reading documents. For that I want a big screen. Also I see the Keyone has problems with tethering and connecting to my Samsung Gear S3.

The reason I have two PRIVS is that one has a cracked screen. I am concerned about that with the S8+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar