10-29-2021 01:14 PM
97 ... 234
tools
    Hopefully we have success this way
    07-29-2020 10:39 PM
    any tips to get me into recovery since I cannot power the phone down? everytime I get in before now is luck, but I've been trying since your last message and cannot
    07-29-2020 11:21 PM
    any tips to get me into recovery since I cannot power the phone down? everytime I get in before now is luck, but I've been trying since your last message and cannot
    Hold the power button down until it turns off
    07-29-2020 11:26 PM
    lol...... I do, but it won't turn off
    07-29-2020 11:28 PM
    lol...... I do, but it won't turn off
    Which mode is it stuck in ?

Try going back in download mode?
    07-29-2020 11:32 PM
    Which mode is it stuck in ?

Try going back in download mode?
    It will not go into recovery mode. The phone will not turn off, unless I take it apart and pull the battery, which I have tried once. Pushing the relevent buttons, it went onto the instal screen but does not. I left it for 40 minutes, the result.. A really hot battery.

I thank you for your time, but I give up! It is driving me crazy. I persisted as this is the only phone I have, and no money to replace. I waited 5 weeks to save $50 just to get the battery.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-30-2020 01:07 AM
    It will not go into recovery mode. The phone will not turn off, unless I take it apart and pull the battery, which I have tried once. Pushing the relevent buttons, it went onto the instal screen but does not. I left it for 40 minutes, the result.. A really hot battery.

I thank you for your time, but I give up! It is driving me crazy. I persisted as this is the only phone I have, and no money to replace. I waited 5 weeks to save $50 just to get the battery.
    I understand , im thinking this phone has some hardware issue, this is pretty straight forward flashing and the its not taking. Your very welcome I wanted to see a better outcome , I wish I could do more
    07-30-2020 01:17 AM
    Other thing , try head over XDA forums see if any help over there with this
    07-30-2020 04:40 PM
    Try reach this person there @elliwigy
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-30-2020 05:33 PM
    07-30-2020 05:34 PM
    hi guys,

I had previously posted in here regarding my phone being stuck in bootloop and despite many attempts and guidance from others (including user(s) on here, it failed).

For a reason I cannot establish the phone will not accept the flashing the rom and I guess this is a sign the phone is now a brick but as I have no job, no money, I need a phone so if I can get this back to life, I will exhaust every avenue.

Since I can't do anything with the firm ware, I thought about rooting the phone as is a means of using a new set of firmware. I read about the OEM setting in Developer needing to be set, but since I cannot access the phone, this is not possible.

When I start the process of rooting, I ran a twrp through Idon which failed, and on the phone it say about the FRP lock.

I know this is a security feature of the phone and people say it is linked to google account. If this is the case, I will have the credentials to log into google. but, if the phone is being rooted, essentially formatted as I understand it, then there will be nothing left on the phone to access?

Is this an extra security feature so that if the phone was lost or stolen that whoever has it cannot do the same thing and then have a new functioning phone?

I just want my phone to work again, if it ever will.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    08-12-2020 03:10 AM
    Can you keep the original thread going as "new eyes" to your post don't know what device you have etc?
    08-12-2020 04:40 AM
    [threads merged]
    08-12-2020 08:42 AM
    Is this an extra security feature so that if the phone was lost or stolen that whoever has it cannot do the same thing and then have a new functioning phone?
    That is precisely what FRP is for. Unfortunately, you cannot disable this without a working phone.
    08-12-2020 10:52 AM
    hi guys,

I had previously posted in here regarding my phone being stuck in bootloop and despite many attempts and guidance from others (including user(s) on here, it failed).

For a reason I cannot establish the phone will not accept the flashing the rom and I guess this is a sign the phone is now a brick but as I have no job, no money, I need a phone so if I can get this back to life, I will exhaust every avenue.

Since I can't do anything with the firm ware, I thought about rooting the phone as is a means of using a new set of firmware. I read about the OEM setting in Developer needing to be set, but since I cannot access the phone, this is not possible.

When I start the process of rooting, I ran a twrp through Idon which failed, and on the phone it say about the FRP lock.

I know this is a security feature of the phone and people say it is linked to google account. If this is the case, I will have the credentials to log into google. but, if the phone is being rooted, essentially formatted as I understand it, then there will be nothing left on the phone to access?

I just want my phone to work again, if it ever will.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    [We dont talk about any way to bypass Google security]
    08-12-2020 10:10 PM
    OK, so based on the responses, it is fair to say... my phone is no longer a phone!
    08-12-2020 10:24 PM
    OK, so based on the responses, it is fair to say... my phone is no longer a phone!
    Firmware flashing is pretty straight forward especially with stock Samsung firmware , there is a issue with the phone .
    08-12-2020 10:27 PM
    SO as said, the phone is no longer a phone.. time to give up trying.. thank you
    08-12-2020 10:29 PM
    SO as said, the phone is no longer a phone.. time to give up trying.. thank you
    I would at this point .
    08-12-2020 10:30 PM
    Ok, was hard for me to give up as this is the only phone I have, but have to accept it, don't like it, but the phone has served me well!
    08-12-2020 10:31 PM
    Ok, was hard for me to give up as this is the only phone I have, but have to accept it, don't like it, but the phone has served me well!
    I understand , im sure it did !
    08-12-2020 10:32 PM
    Hi there i been in yiur shoe...
    To test you hardwrebdownload
    Samsung combination file firmware...
    If loaded then it alredy okay.

Then flash like always
    The for bbot loop
    Reflash with only pda slow ticked.
    With the same firmware...
    Then it should load i think
    10-29-2021 01:14 PM
97 ... 234