I have a sumsung S8 plus and a Samsung tablet the BofA app stop connecting 6 days ago on both, in addition the web browser have the same problem on both phone and tablet.
    The error is the same always "sorry we cant connect you right now try again later"
    The bang say its your provider, the provider Verizon say as long as you can connect to the internet then is the phone.
    I have uninstalled the app several times and so here I am with my hands up in the air given up all hope unless some on here can help.
    I decide it to to try and install the app on a Samsung galaxy s5 and it works fine.
    Thank you................
    10-17-2020 05:54 PM
    As I suggested in the other thread you posted in, try uninstalling updates to Chrome (if your devices have Android 7 through 9) or Android System Webview (for all other Android versions), since these updates can sometimes cause glitches for specific devices.

Banking apps are notorious for glitches like this -- there might also have been a system update on your phone that's causing a problem with the B of A app. If the above suggestion doesn't help, then report the problem to the B of A dev and wait for them to push an update.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-17-2020 07:20 PM
    I'm going to close this thread, since the other one has more responses. Please continue discussion in your other thread.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    mustang7757 and B. Diddy like this.
    10-17-2020 07:48 PM