S8 is not starting up. Sometimes boot screen is showing continously and sometimes screen go black after boot screen. Tried following:
    -clear cache in recovery mode.
    -tried vol down and power button.

Device do start sometimes and I am able to use apps but after 15-20 seconds screen freeze and screen goes black. After complete discharge on connecting with charger it shows phone is charging.

Also I was getting notifications from few weeks that my battery is health is deteriorating. Is this due to battery?

What can be issue here? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    11-03-2021 06:50 AM
    Yes, it could definitely be the battery. Especially on such an old device, I'd recommend having it replaced
    11-03-2021 04:19 PM
    Thanks for reply. When phone able to boot successfully its screen hang after sometime and after that screen goes black and sometimes it just stuck at boot screen. So these issue can be due to battery?
    11-04-2021 01:28 PM
    Thanks for reply. When phone able to boot successfully its screen hang after sometime and after that screen goes black and sometimes it just stuck at boot screen. So these issue can be due to battery?
    It could be. You could also try doing a factory reset and/or reflashing stock firmware to see if that solves the problem
    11-04-2021 02:07 PM
    Hi welcome to AC!

Is this original battery?
    I think you should have that replaced first then go from there , but get a quote see if its worth fixing.
    11-04-2021 02:50 PM