S8 battery and battery life

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not thrilled about the s7edge screen. I want a larger screen. A 5.7 or "flat 5.5" would be better for me personally. I have a Nexus 6P coming in the mail today as a 2ndary phone so interested to check that out. Will be very interested in the S8 series/ Note 8

I suspect a lot of folks are in the same position as you are!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
You can put all the fancy features you want on a phone, but if the phone is dead because of a small battery they don't do you any good. The battery on my S7E is pathetic and I can't wait to get rid of this phone because of it. Loved my N7! :( The next phones better have a huge battery with efficient use of it.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
You can put all the fancy features you want on a phone, but if the phone is dead because of a small battery they don't do you any good. The battery on my S7E is pathetic and I can't wait to get rid of this phone because of it. Loved my N7! :( The next phones better have a huge battery with efficient use of it.

You mean the battery life of N7 is much better than S7E?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, other users of the Note7 didn't have your experience. Some users of the S7E have better battery life than their Note7. It seems all phones aren't created equal.

Well, in my case my phone was apparently created sucky. It's even sensitive and will only wirelessly charge with the charger plugged into certain outlets. Very odd. It's a nice functioning phone, but I can't wait to get rid of it because the battery sucks so much. Samsung/Verizon better give us N7 people some sort of a deal to get an early out on these phones that we were forced into since we are going to be farther out from our year contract of paying monthly.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Well, in my case my phone was apparently created sucky. It's even sensitive and will only wirelessly charge with the charger plugged into certain outlets. Very odd. It's a nice functioning phone, but I can't wait to get rid of it because the battery sucks so much. Samsung/Verizon better give us N7 people some sort of a deal to get an early out on these phones that we were forced into since we are going to be farther out from our year contract of paying monthly.
I almost forgot about that. Samsung did say something about previous Note7 owners getting some kind of incentive, correct? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae