Kyd justus likes this.
    03-04-2017 02:31 AM
    Awww... on my Birthday - Cool!
    Kyd justus likes this.
    03-04-2017 09:21 AM
    Cant wait !! Yay !!
    Kyd justus likes this.
    03-04-2017 02:47 PM
    Feel like it's a little late. I want this phone now. Or at least the day of the unpacked event.
    Kyd justus likes this.
    03-04-2017 07:02 PM
    The Note 7 was my first pre order and maybe my last! Problem was not so much that it was a fireball the Note 7 but the return process for an ordered phone from Tmobile versus if I bought it in the store. The whole process was a pain if you read my fiasco how it took months of arguing with them and excuse after excuse from Tforice, tmobile store, 800 number, etc. It got to the point I was going to the attorney general and the local media until I finally got a good rep on twitter that got on the ball after they saw what I went through. I'd much rather buy it in the store in case I have to return it if something is wrong with it. I might wait a couple weeks too to make sure everything is okay with it.
    jimd1050 and Gayle Lynn like this.
    03-05-2017 02:55 AM
    The Note 7 was my first pre order and maybe my last! Problem was not so much that it was a fireball the Note 7 but the return process for an ordered phone from Tmobile versus if I bought it in the store. The whole process was a pain if you read my fiasco how it took months of arguing with them and excuse after excuse from Tforice, tmobile store, 800 number, etc. It got to the point I was going to the attorney general and the local media until I finally got a good rep on twitter that got on the ball after they saw what I went through. I'd much rather buy it in the store in case I have to return it if something is wrong with it. I might wait a couple weeks too to make sure everything is okay with it.
    Agreed - I bought my Note 7 about a week after they arrived at my local AT&T Store. Like you said, it made the entire return process much easier for me (both times, original and replacement)!!! Will do the same this time, whether it be the S8 or the *Note 8!
    Kyd justus likes this.
    03-05-2017 12:36 PM
    Agreed - I bought my Note 7 about a week after they arrived at my local AT&T Store. Like you said, it made the entire return process much easier for me (both times, original and replacement)!!! Will do the same this time, whether it be the S8 or the *Note 8!
    The problem with the Note 7 at least around here is that each store didn't get very many of them. I think the ATT store near me only got 4 the rep told me. On release day I went that afternoon because they had a case I wanted there even though I had tmobile. The rep said the couple they had sold out that morning.

In my area of FL it seems the stores don't keep a lot of phones in stock in general. Like the Tmobile store, only one currently in my county doesn't keep a huge stock but gets UPS shipments daily. I'm thinking for theft reasons these stores don't keep a ton in stock. At least if they get robbed they don't lose a half million in inventory.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    03-05-2017 08:01 PM
    Nice will pick up G6 on April 7th and preorder this on 10th. Gives enough time to decide whether to keep the G6 along with S8 or return the G6.
    03-05-2017 11:41 PM
    Yeah, I'm not preordering a Samsung phone anymore until a month or so after it's out. I'm not going through another Note7 fiasco ever again.
    03-06-2017 09:20 AM
    I'll be pre-ordering. I think it's gonna come out on my birthday now that it's been delayed until April 28th.
    03-06-2017 09:08 PM