Galaxy S8 and Note 7 and S8 Plus side by side

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Are you an internal tester?

Wow that plus version is way too big the smaller one looks much easier to handle.

Where is the LED notification light?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I am so so okay with the larger 6.2 size can't wait for the release !
Comparing it to the Note 7 in this pic and the smaller S8 I'm glad to see it's a little wider than the S8. I may want the S8 Plus -cant wait to see the official announced specs

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They're missing my favorite features (hdmi connectivity and ir blaster) but as a Netflix watcher those screens look phenomenally attractive. Even the smaller model looks great. At least they apparently kept the led notification light and that is a feature I miss in my lg.

wolfedude88

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
This pic has already been posted on here and it is fake. Look at the shadows from the galaxy s8 and plus. They are the same, it is also the same shadow from the pic from the leak bar did of the galaxy s8. Someone just took that pic and put it next to a galaxy note 7 and stretched it for the gs8 +

wolfedude88

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Onleaks just posted this and it makes them look like giants. The gs8 looks closer to the note 7 than the gs7 to me.

Def not as wide but man they look big.

Attachments

• IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 186

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Onleaks just posted this and it makes them look like giants. The gs8 looks closer to the note 7 than the gs7 to me.

Def not as wide but man they look big.

I loved my Note 7 much more than I love my S7E but the one and only thing I like better about the S7E is the size. It is more comfortable in my hand so the next Note might just be too large.