Anyone find any good cases for the S8 already?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I know it's a little early, but has anyone found any early/leaked cases for the S8 already? I seem to recall seeing some - somewhere... No doubt things are going to ramp up fast and furious as we get closer to launch!!

CobaDarkn3ss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I honestly haven't been looking because I figured they wouldn't debut until the phone is actually revealed. Me personally, I always go with the Otterbox Symmetry. I've have it on my S7 since the beginning and it's working great. I'm hoping Zagg comes out with the privacy glass for the S8 too. They didn't release one for the S7.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have seen a couple websites offering cases but not sure how legitimate they are :) here is a photo of one case offered by Ghostekproducts. They specify it's "coming soon"

I expect to see a huge range of cases for this device. Should be a smash hit with its new bezeless design. The people are definitely getting what the asked for.

Attachments

• 1510.jpg
    1510.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Most companies aren't even showing them as coming soon yet. I'm guessing they will start next week when the phone is officially announced.

ultrazonerc

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
They will wait for announcement of the phone then it gives them around a month to start advertising and making cases. I recall many years ago that a lot of Chinese companies (and many others) actually ended up with "dummy" phones of the new device so that accessories could be created. A dummy phone is just a non functioning shell essentially. Once we see that announcement I'll be looking for screen protectors and cases! :cool:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure the major companies have the dummie cases by now since the cases have to be mass produced to have by the date in this case the very end of April.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2