Samsung Galaxy S8 Launch Date

Cshalaby

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
I participated in the note 7 edge recall and got an S7 Galaxy. There was news that participants would get a 50% discount on the next generation phones in Korea and hopefully the U.S. I spent over an hour with various representatives and no one had a clue about the offer. I need to know so I can decide to fix my screen or wait for the note 8 edge. Anyone know anything about this?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I participated in the note 7 edge recall and got an S7 Galaxy. There was news that participants would get a 50% discount on the next generation phones in Korea and hopefully the U.S. I spent over an hour with various representatives and no one had a clue about the offer. I need to know so I can decide to fix my screen or wait for the note 8 edge. Anyone know anything about this?
I haven't heard a word about it for the u.s. I did the Note 7 recall twice. Currently have an s7edge through tmobile. It's on jump on demand so if I wanted I could jump to the s8 then note 8. Would be nice if there was a discount so my monthly would be low. The note 8 is probably one of plan to keep for a long time

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I am eager for the first reviews and know if it's Ergonomic to hold it without the bezels or not.

Cheers
If I get one it's going to have a case anyway. Having a case on my 7edge makes it much easier to hold and it feels a lot more secure. Currently using an OtterBox commuter case.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
If I get one it's going to have a case anyway. Having a case on my 7edge makes it much easier to hold and it feels a lot more secure. Currently using an OtterBox commuter case.
I don't like cases, a phone was designed to be used without it and it hides the look of the phone. That's why I don't like phones made of glass, it's plain stupid, imo.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I enjoy handling the phone caseless sometimes but for me in general moving around and running around etc I just feel less stressed when it's well protected

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have used cases in the past. I really like the case I am using on my S7E. It is very minimal and does not really change the color of phone at all. The added protection is nice for just in case purposes

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
It's almost here. My wife is even asking about this one. She isn't a phone junkie like me but she loves her some Samsung. She has been a Note kinda lady since the Note 4. I explained to her how she can have a screen as big as the Note but in a more sleek design with the S8 Plus. She really doesn't use the S-Pen. so it made sense. She didn't want to wait anyway. She needs something now with more storage (remember, no SD card on the Note 5). I think this is gonna be a really, really big one for Sammy. A lot of people that don't update as soon as a phone drops didn't get to update their Notes last year. I think a lot of those folks are gonna hop on the S8 or S8 Plus. I loved my Note 7 and just love the Note line in general. And i did use the Pen. When I had a Note. But I have been just fine with my S7 Edge and think I'm gonna hop on the S8 Plus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance