03-24-2017 12:29 AM
40 12
tools
    I'm currently on an S6 edge and was was using a note 5 previously. I'm not a huge fan of the note series- however saying that, I've never liked phablets. Unless you're into phablets, the S pen is an unnecessary feature in my opinion.
    03-23-2017 02:45 AM
    I always find the note series as classy mobiles, you get "la crame de la crame " as they say.
    I hope the note 8 will have a 6" + screen and a good very long lasting battery.
    03-23-2017 03:07 AM
    Only NOTE
    mirrorimage01 likes this.
    03-23-2017 05:13 AM
    I've had the note 4 and now have the Note 5. I had really planned on staying in the Note family and was planning on going with the Note 8, but now im not so sure. I like having the S pen, but the fact is, I dont use it very much. Now that the S8+ is going to have a much larger screen, I think I might consider going with it instead of the Note 8. Its tough to say when I have no idea what the Note 8 will be like, but I dont think it will be much different than the S8+ (with the exception of the S pen).
    03-23-2017 07:28 AM
    Honestly, I'm holding out to see if SOMEBODY offers a truly awesome phone that is also Sprint compatible. The big four of Android (Samsung, LG, HTC, Google) are the only phones that are 100% sure-fire Sprint compatible. All of them habitually half-*** their specs. LG already did it again with their G6. If the leaks are true, then Samsung will do the same thing with the S8. HTC is completely underwhelming as well. I really, really, really want to upgrade out of my Galaxy S5, but I want a truly awesome phone. There's three mostly unknown phones that might fit the bill. Note 8, LG V30 and HTC 11 Ocean (or whatever). Any of those that offer maximum screen to body, waterproofing, durability and above all else maximum specs, wins. If ASUS can ship an absolutely premium 5.7", SD 821, 6GB RAM, 256GB + SD card slot, 23MPX8MP camera phone in 2016 then one of those guys should be able to do the same or better in 2017. I would like the S-Pen as well, so if Sammy really knocks one out of the park specs-wise with the Note 8, then they win.
    03-23-2017 08:06 AM
    I always find the note series as classy mobiles, you get "la crame de la crame " as they say.
    I hope the note 8 will have a 6" + screen and a good very long lasting battery.
    I expect we'll see the same thing as we've seen in past years with the Note line: Inherits all the good stuff from the S line, but with a bigger screen, larger form factor, better specs, a few added bells and whistles and an S-Pen. The S8+ is shipping with a 6.2" screen in the same form factor as the GS7 Edge. That probably means the Note 8 gets a 6.6" screen in the same form factor as the Note 7. And Sammy would have to be crazy to not hop on the dual rear camera train with the Note 8.
    03-23-2017 08:17 AM
    Note 8 will be better.
    toneofark and mirrorimage01 like this.
    03-23-2017 11:14 AM
    You also have to remember that it's very likely that Samsung will innovate on its Note line, especially after the Note 7 flop. If anything, they need to redeem the name of the Note line.
    I loved my Note 7 for the short time I had it. Went back to an iPhone after the recall but finally retired it when T-Mobile had a one-day sale.... I picked up a Galaxy S7 Edge for $360. Because of that I really don't have the urge to order an S8, I can wait for the Note.
    03-23-2017 12:06 PM
    I had a Note 5 and right now have the S8. I loved the Note but I generally prefer a phone of reasonable size. I had the Pixel XL until three weeks ago when I gave it to my wife and I got the S8.
    I'll wait to see how things are looking once we see the S8 and begin to see some substantive leaks about the Note 8.

The screen size of the S8 series seems huge, but with the small bezels it might be ok.
    How can younhave the S8 right now? It isn't out yet.
    03-23-2017 12:39 PM
    The Note 8, or depends. If the S pen is you to go tool then wait if it's not important to you then get the S8 or S8+ they are definitely worth it especially having 64 gbs now
    03-23-2017 06:06 PM
    The Note 8, or depends. If the S pen is you to go tool then wait if it's not important to you then get the S8 or S8+ they are definitely worth it especially having 64 gbs now
    Are we really sure they are shipping with 64GB? Is it going to be like last year and every other year where the leaks were pointing at S Korea and China only models? And if the S8+ really does have 64GB then the Note 8 will have at least 128GB, along with more bells and more whistles. The reason to pull the trigger on the S8+ is if you need a phone right now and don't want to wait, or just don't want to pay for the more expensive Note 8.
    03-23-2017 06:45 PM
    Definitely the Note series. The Note 7 was one of the best phones Samsung has ever made, I have to imagine there only going to do better with the Note 8. Really seems like they've taken the right steps too in making the product safe again.
    03-23-2017 07:18 PM
    I have a Note 3,which I have kept because I'm with Sprint and it's the last one that you can talk and do data at the same time. I love it but can't wait to see what the Note 8 has. Just wish they'd fix the talk and data issue.
    03-23-2017 07:45 PM
    I think it will be a great and new styled phone. I think they needed to make it a new family. Like name it The SuperSize family. But about the Note 8, I would really like to see if Samsung could recover over the Note 7 and see how they can change the Note. I use a Note 3 so I'm used to using Note phones so I would have to vote S8+ because it would be a large phone and no physical button which I'd like to see.
    03-23-2017 10:27 PM
    I'm getting both, I've gotta get off this S5 before I smash it against a wall, I'm burning my upgrade for the s8 and using the 1k Samsung gave me for my n7 to use for the n8
    That's what I'm talkin' bout. I might get the S8 or S8 Plus now just to hold me off til the Note 8 comes out.
    03-24-2017 12:29 AM
40 12