A Forbes news article this morning regarding the pricing

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Dimensions... see below... I have a Nexus 6P... basically a BIG phone, and I have been using that for over a year now.... I'm ok with dimensions.

If these dimensions are true, the S+ is just a tad bit wider than the Note 7 and a tad bit taller than the iPhone 7 plus which I definitely can deal with. The big question is the price. If it's not right than I'll hold off until the Note 8 comes out.

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
If these dimensions are true, the S+ is just a tad bit wider than the Note 7 and a tad bit taller than the iPhone 7 plus which I definitely can deal with. The big question is the price. If it's not right than I'll hold off until the Note 8 comes out.

Sounds like the price may also be a little wider.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't make sense to jack up the price $100 over the Note 7 when the Note 7 has the Spen technology with it. If the price is that high I might checkout the G6 and buy a Tabs3 to get my spen fix. I'm sorry $100 more than the note 7 and no spen is just asking for too much.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
If this is the case then I'll have a hard time not ordering lol...well also depends if/what down payment is required. I have great credit through T-Mobile but I believe with the top end phones there's usually a down payment involved

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I took a loss with the note 7. No way will I buy this phone for that price. They need to throw a really nice incentive to people who were affected from the note 7 imo. Or they won't be getting any more of my business.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I am kind of in the same camp as some of the other posters, Note fan (I got the GS7E liket it but went back to my Note Edge because i missed the s-pen) I am curious if the next version of the Note will have the same sized screen as the S8+?

Cheers,

BR
RIP N7

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I took a loss with the note 7. No way will I buy this phone for that price. They need to throw a really nice incentive to people who were affected from the note 7 imo. Or they won't be getting any more of my business.

I had a note 7, and love it no problems. When they issued recall, I went back to att, was refunded every penny I paid for phone and accessories.
Sorry you took a loss.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm not going for it. Tmpbile wants $130 down for the S8 Plus. I didn't pay a dime down for the S7Edge and the Note 7 was maybe half that, around $79. I'll wait for the new Note 8 Nd hold onto this s7edge to jump then. Also have a V20 heading my way

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes they paid me back for phone. Problem was I had financed it and my old one. In order to get the note 7 I had to trade old one in. It was more than half paid off. So when I had to turn note 7 in I had to buy a new phone. Which I didn't like any of the others. I couldn't get the old one and go back to the price I had left to pay on the old phone. So I took a loss. Was not happy about that. :(

Well this was supposed to quote another person. hmmm I did it wrong.

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not going for it. Tmpbile wants $130 down for the S8 Plus. I didn't pay a dime down for the S7Edge and the Note 7 was maybe half that, around $79. I'll wait for the new Note 8 Nd hold onto this s7edge to jump then. Also have a V20 heading my way

This is exactly where I'm at. $130 down is enough to keep my V20 or look elsewhere.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes they paid me back for phone. Problem was I had financed it and my old one. In order to get the note 7 I had to trade old one in. It was more than half paid off. So when I had to turn note 7 in I had to buy a new phone. Which I didn't like any of the others. I couldn't get the old one and go back to the price I had left to pay on the old phone. So I took a loss. Was not happy about that. :(

Well this was supposed to quote another person. hmmm I did it wrong.

Oh. I see. I was lucky I didn't trade my old phone in. I paid full price. So I went to my old one, which works fine. But I want a new one. 🙄

Sorry you lost.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is exactly where I'm at. $130 down is enough to keep my V20 or look elsewhere.

Same here, I got the V20 on the $360 one day deal, and I was planning on keeping it as a backup and getting the S8+.

But I can't seem me paying that much up front for the S8+ when I would probably switch to the Note 8 anyhow

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here, I got the V20 on the $360 one day deal, and I was planning on keeping it as a backup and getting the S8+.

But I can't seem me paying that much up front for the S8+ when I would probably switch to the Note 8 anyhow
Got my V20 on a $460 sale, still less than it's retail. That'll probably be my.main phone since I love the bigger screens

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX