This question is more to those that jump phones all the time. I am on Verizon. I understand that we don't know what deals we will have. I have been fortunate, and not so much, in the last 8-9 months. Started with a 13 month old bootlooped g4. Which of replaced for free minus shipping. I sold that to pay off what I owed and bought my first pre released phone... The note 7. Recalled, s7edge, traded back for n7 2.0, recalled, wife's iPhone 5s until the pixel XL 128, rma for signal/speaker. My current pixel XL 126 black is a really good phone. All the issues I had with the first one are gone. The most unfortunate part has been the time I had either note 7. By far the best phone I have even used. Mine did not leak any ions.

So now I wait to see about the s8 or s8+ and later the n8. Do you think Verizon/Samsung will offer deals for me to trade the pixel for a Galaxy? I don't mind rebooting my payments but I do not want to spend more a month. If not for either s8's maybe for the note8?

I guess because I haven't been a phone jockey I never paid attention to the deals before. I remember deals like this for the iPhone.

Anyone phone fishing like me?
    03-28-2017 11:18 PM
    This question is more to those that jump phones all the time. I am on Verizon. I understand that we don't know what deals we will have. I have been fortunate, and not so much, in the last 8-9 months. Started with a 13 month old bootlooped g4. Which of replaced for free minus shipping. I sold that to pay off what I owed and bought my first pre released phone... The note 7. Recalled, s7edge, traded back for n7 2.0, recalled, wife's iPhone 5s until the pixel XL 128, rma for signal/speaker. My current pixel XL 126 black is a really good phone. All the issues I had with the first one are gone. The most unfortunate part has been the time I had either note 7. By far the best phone I have even used. Mine did not leak any ions.

So now I wait to see about the s8 or s8+ and later the n8. Do you think Verizon/Samsung will offer deals for me to trade the pixel for a Galaxy? I don't mind rebooting my payments but I do not want to spend more a month. If not for either s8's maybe for the note8?

I guess because I haven't been a phone jockey I never paid attention to the deals before. I remember deals like this for the iPhone.

Anyone phone fishing like me?
    I was also wondering about offers for trade in discounts. I know with T-Mobile typicly they offer a pretty measly trade I value on used ohoens, but with this S8/S8Plus, I'm so seeing if well get any deals for trading in stuff like older S6, or even iphones. I have my 2 teens and myself on my plan. I also just ordered a V20 as a stellar backup ogone/possible daily phone if I don't go with the S8Plus. S7edge is on JOD so using that to jump to either S8Plus or Note 8. I'm a hard core Note fan and general fan of the larger screens, preferably not as narrow as the s7edge
    03-29-2017 04:17 AM