Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I guess today's the last day where there will be conversations on this feed everyone will be too busy to make comments.
I wish that were true for me! Absolutely NO progress or notifications from Samsung.com. Still Prepping for shipment. Haven't charged my credit card either. Pre-ordered March 30th too. Only received that dumb conical speaker dock. :-x

dogeh21

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
I wish that were true for me! Absolutely NO progress or notifications from Samsung.com. Still Prepping for shipment. Haven't charged my credit card either. Pre-ordered March 30th too. Only received that dumb conical speaker dock. :-x

I never even received a confirmation email nor the dumb speaker lol and I pre-ordered on the 29th! I already got charged a while back and the order is in my order history so at least I know it exists. I'm just patiently waiting hoping its all working out behind closed doors :-X

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I am in exactly the same boat! First in, last out it appears .. LOL

Mkeditor

May 2, 2016
Visit site
My S8+ ordered on April 1 from TM just landed in Portland. I'll have it before lunch tomorrow.

BTW: TM still shows my phone is in pre-order status and that I'll be notified when it ships. Sure. That's cute.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get any updates from Samsung.com orders?

Also how do you use fedex delivery manager? I have a shipment from smsung coming (wireless charger) but that doesn't even show up on the delivery manager.

johnny8410

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyne know about what time UPS delivers for ATT?
That would depend on where you live. I ordered quite a bit often from amazon and other online retailers and UPS usually delivers between noon and 5pm. But it could vary depending their route and number of deliveries.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
After putting it off, I decided to jump on the S8 bandwagon. Preordered the regular S8 in Orchid Gray through T-mobile today using my JOD line. This way I am not committed and can than use that line for the Note 8 if I want.

Txchas

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I preordered from AT&T on 3/30. My credit card has not been charged yet, but the UPS tracker shows it being delivered tomorrow. S8 in black.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So tonight my package arrived at the Fed Ex hub in Indy. Does this mean it could be on a flight tonight and I get it tomorrow or will I have to wait until Thur?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I preordered from AT&T on 3/30. My credit card has not been charged yet, but the UPS tracker shows it being delivered tomorrow. S8 in black.
What does the tracking say? Either could really happen but usually the website tracking is correct?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So tonight my package arrived at the Fed Ex hub in Indy. Does this mean it could be on a flight tonight and I get it tomorrow or will I have to wait until Thur?

It will depend on available flight times and if it gets to the hub early enough to be loaded on the truck for delivery. You won't know until you check the status tomorrow to find out for sure. My UPS tracking still shows it's sitting in Kentucky to be shipped to Seattle but I've had this happen before where the status didn't update until after 9pm and I still got the package the next day. I'd be surprised if I do get mine tomorrow but it would be nice. I ordered over the phone from T-Mobile on 3-29.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It will depend on available flight times and if it gets to the hub early enough to be loaded on the truck for delivery. You won't know until you check the status tomorrow to find out for sure. My UPS tracking still shows it's sitting in Kentucky to be shipped to Seattle but I've had this happen before where the status didn't update until after 9pm and I still got the package the next day. I'd be surprised if I do get mine tomorrow but it would be nice. I ordered over the phone from T-Mobile on 3-29.

I'm in southwest Florida. If I lived in St. Louis still I might have got it tomorrow since it's a lot closer to Indy.

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I can't work out what's going on with mine.

Ordered directly from Samsung in the US on April 6th. Said it would be received on the 20th.

As of now, it's still showing 'preorder' as the status, no movement from what it has been for weeks.
Also says it will take 2 days to ship by air. So I'm assuming it's not left yet.
And they've not charged my card.

I also didn't get the speaker.

I have a bad feeling about this.. :(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci