Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping notification from fedex and samsung. My package is 7lbs, so I'm assuming my $99.99 Immersive Bundle is also included. Schedule to arrive 4/20!

Same here - just loaded to FEDEX.com nothing on Samsung.com for status yet. Same weight on this order.

At least with this order I'll get the Gear VR bundle for $99.

DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS PROMOTION (i.e. Gear VR bundle for $99) USING WEBPAGE. USE YOUR PHONE AND THE SHOP SAMSUNG APP (if you didn't buy from samsung.com direct)

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
my wife pre-ordered an S8 on Saturday and it arrived today. The T-Mobile store didn't even have any arrive yet when she went in to swap her SIM and hand in her S7. While there I put in a pre-order for my own S8. I considered an S8+ but Tmobile wanted $130 down for Jump-on-Demand. Le sigh. And the regular S8 was a couple dollars more a month than my S7edge. Figured if anything going from the 'premium' from last year down to the regular version would at least be the same, not more.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My phone arrived at Fed ex in Ft. Myers, 30 miles away so I know I'll be getting it tomorrow. Hopefully it's not 5pm or late like that.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine showed up last night. Loving it!
I had a slight pink tinge at the very top and bottom of the display, but it seems to be disappearing as the display warms up/breaks in. I think it may be the adhesive curing.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Wish FedEx gave you a more accurate delivery window. I am not home today and my wife will be in and out. If she misses the package, I will run to pick it up at FedEx tonight.

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Well this is ridiculous. 6:30am here on the west coast and my order is still showing as preorder (ordered on 6th April). No movement at all and no charge to my card.
Spoke to Samsung yesterday who basically said to ignore their site as all orders were being shipped for delivery today.
Tried the FedEx thing and it doesn't generate a number, so I assume mine hasn't even left yet.
Can't face calling Samsung again today and waiting in a line. Life's too short.

LSUTigerKaren

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine from Samsung on 4/7. I finally got a shipment notification email from FedEx last night around midnight, and from Samsung this morning around 6am. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow (which I'm a little annoyed by, since delivery was "guaranteed" on 4/20). It says signature required. I did a little research, and according to the FedEx website, you can leave a note on the door with your signature that says it's OK to leave the package. I'll try that and see what happens!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I would have expected a gif of someone jumping for joy or clapping their hands or something
I was too excited to start playing with my new toy hellloooooo !!!!

Here ya go
f1ce57783087693defd0ebab83ccebd8.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03