I just read that those who pre order the phone will get theirs one week early. Guess we will see as more reports come available!
    SdotA85 likes this.
    03-29-2017 11:48 AM
    Same for UK. Up to 8 days early.
    03-29-2017 11:55 AM
    I will believe it when I see it. I pre ordered the Note 7 and everyone said how we would get it weeks early and instead most of us got it the day before release or on release day.
    03-29-2017 01:29 PM
    I will believe it when I see it. I pre ordered the Note 7 and everyone said how we would get it weeks early and instead most of us got it the day before release or on release day.
    Remember when shipping notices were sent out by the carriers early and everyone was getting excited it was coming early? Then everyone was mad because we found out that they put future delivery dates on them and most got them on release day, not early.
    03-30-2017 08:31 PM
    Remember when shipping notices were sent out by the carriers early and everyone was getting excited it was coming early? Then everyone was mad because we found out that they put future delivery dates on them and most got them on release day, not early.
    Yep. That's why I'm not excited about it like last time. It will come when it comes.
    MRS DIVA likes this.
    03-30-2017 11:26 PM
    The other problem is that they usually put a signature requirement on it and I might not be home one whatever day they decide to deliver it. Its almost just worth going to the store at the time they open on release day to make it a sure thing.
    03-30-2017 11:38 PM
    The other problem is that they usually put a signature requirement on it and I might not be home one whatever day they decide to deliver it. Its almost just worth going to the store at the time they open on release day to make it a sure thing.
    That's why I had it sent to my parents house, they are usually home. Some have it sent to work also.
    03-31-2017 03:20 AM
    I guess it depends on the driver too. When I got my Note 7 last year the UPS driver simply rang the door bell and left it there and scurried off! I have a screen door before my actual front door so that might be the reason why too. I wasn't thrilled they'd leave a $830 phone at the door like that though. If Samsung ships it Fedex luckily the hub is just down the street from me I can go and pick it up the next day if i'm not home.
    03-31-2017 09:41 AM
    Simple. Sign up for UPS My Choice (get a 4 month subscription for just $4 via RetailMeNot), you can get instantly notified when a delivery is about to start (even to the origin when a label is made in preparation for delivery), as well as digitally sign in advance for the package, or redirect the package to your local UPS depot (have to do it early).

When I ordered my LG G6, as soon as T-Mobile gave me a tracking number, I immediately logged into UPS My Choice and routed all UPS deliveries to my local UPS Store. Instead of impatiently waiting for a UPS truck to show up around their usual 6:30PM delivery time, I got notified by text at 11:30AM that it was waiting for me to pick up at the store at my own convenience. As soon as I picked it up, I turned off the redirection and future deliveries are back to my house. Just know in advance when your local UPS Store is going to close and you can pick it up whenever you're ready. No mishandled boxes, no thieving eyes waiting to pounce on unwatched packages, and real-time notifications of your package's entire journey straight to your phone.

Best $4 ever spent.
    daddyd302 and ScottsoNJ like this.
    03-31-2017 12:43 PM
    Many people believed we would get the Note 7 early because with the S7 people who pre-ordered got it almost 2 weeks before the official launch day. Rumor was other carriers complained to Samsung about this (understandable) and Samsung reached out to T-Mobile and told them not to do it again, that's why we got the Note 7 1 day prior to the official launch date. If we get it early then that's great but as long as I get it on the 21st then I'm happy, now just got to wait 21 long days
    03-31-2017 01:16 PM
    I'm not saying it won't happen either, but the verbiage on T-Mobile's Galaxy S8 FAQ does leave the door open to the possibility of an early release:

When will the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ be available at T-Mobile?
    Customers can pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ starting 9:01 pm PT March 29, 2017 and purchase them starting April 21, 2017.

When will T-Mobile start shipping the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ orders?
    We’ll begin shipping orders as soon as we get inventory and you will receive an alert once your order is being processed for shipment.

When can I expect my device to be delivered?
    An exact ship date will be provided as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Until then, you can check the status of your order at http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=aZKfy7k2 1-2 days after placing your order.
    03-31-2017 07:16 PM
    That would be so sick if that happens, but what are the odds that it does happen again?
    03-31-2017 09:25 PM
    Thanks for this advice! I have a ups store 1 mile from my house. I can pick it up on my way home from work!
    03-31-2017 11:09 PM
    Simple. Sign up for UPS My Choice (get a 4 month subscription for just $4 via RetailMeNot), you can get instantly notified when a delivery is about to start (even to the origin when a label is made in preparation for delivery), as well as digitally sign in advance for the package, or redirect the package to your local UPS depot (have to do it early).

When I ordered my LG G6, as soon as T-Mobile gave me a tracking number, I immediately logged into UPS My Choice and routed all UPS deliveries to my local UPS Store. Instead of impatiently waiting for a UPS truck to show up around their usual 6:30PM delivery time, I got notified by text at 11:30AM that it was waiting for me to pick up at the store at my own convenience. As soon as I picked it up, I turned off the redirection and future deliveries are back to my house. Just know in advance when your local UPS Store is going to close and you can pick it up whenever you're ready. No mishandled boxes, no thieving eyes waiting to pounce on unwatched packages, and real-time notifications of your package's entire journey straight to your phone.

Best $4 ever spent.
    Yea, I have that for Fedex, UPS and USPS. UPS give you much more info than USPS does with it all. I think I have a pay a small rerouting fee with UPS now. Maybe $4? Nothing too hateful.
    03-31-2017 11:32 PM
    Would the chances be that we all get them early then if they're released early by Samsung or will it be just certain carriers or Samsung?

A few articles regarding the UK said possibly 8 days early for people who pre order in Europe but that wouldn't make sense letting them have it early in Europe but we can't.
    03-31-2017 11:33 PM
    In UAE is available from 15 April faster than U.S wow that's awesome
    Waiting for G6 in india
    03-31-2017 11:36 PM
    Really? That's pretty lucky, I mean it did say they would ship them as soon as they get stock but, it'll probably just be the day before
    03-31-2017 11:47 PM

Best $4 ever spent.
    You are awesome!! I just signed up for $4 as well!
    BeyondtheTech#AC likes this.
    04-01-2017 04:58 PM