So while pre-orders aren't up yet, they will be in the next day or so.

Thankfully it's confirmed we'll be getting the same perks as our friends in the US for whoever pre-orders. This means Gear VR and a controller (for those that don't know).

My biggest gripe though is the absence of the gold color. I know I may be minority on this but I come from a long history of owning phones in every color EXCEPT black. As a former Lumia owner for a long time with phones that were cyan, yellow, orange, white I was a then then coral blue on my Note 7 I'm sad to learn we only get black and a shade of black called "orchid grey". After giving my Note back I settled for a gold S7 Edge and it's not bad. Kinda disappointed here with Rogers.

What colors are you guys/gals going with? Obviously I'll be dressing mine up in a clear Spigen case from day 1 but trying to think what would look best long term. Haven't seen too much on the grey yet but pre-orders will be up soon so won't have too much time to think on this one.
    03-29-2017 12:46 PM
    I'm not surprised in Canada last year there was only the black available to telus
    03-29-2017 05:14 PM
    I was hoping that the Coral Blue would be available. Now to see if my carrier will have it. I like the colors...I prefer a nonstandard look.
    03-29-2017 05:14 PM
    I didn't even realize a coral blue existed until I watched a few hands on videos. That upset me even more because my Note 7 was coral blue which I loved and Rogers isn't carrying that either. But yet they did with the Note 7. Not sure why we're stuck with 2 out of 5 color choices.

Buying unlocked may give us more freedom buy then you pass up on the preorder perks.
    03-30-2017 05:43 AM

My biggest gripe though is the absence of the gold color. I know I may be minority on this but I come from a long history of owning phones in every color EXCEPT black. .
    According to Samsung's website, there is a gold colour available. It's called "Maple Gold" My favourite colour would definitely be the Coral Blue, it just looks so fantastic!

Edit: my apologies I didn't read " for Rodgers customers". Maybe switch carriers?
    Attached Thumbnails No gold option for Rogers customers :(-1947.jpg  
    03-30-2017 06:15 AM