What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

• Total voters

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If you're going to purchase one, or if you're considering it... Which color do you like best? Pictured below, from left to right: Maple Gold, Coral Blue, Arctic Silver, Orchid Grey, and Midnight Black.

s8-colors.jpg

Sound off in the thread below - and be sure to cast your vote in the poll above too!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I had the Coral Blue with my Note 7s and yes they were gorgeous !!!

I need something different this time so it looks as if it'll be Orchid Grey for little ole moi

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Well, in my view Orchid Grey and Midnight Black seems really beautiful and I would love to have both the colors. ;)

Midnight Black looks VERY clean and slick! And Orchid Grey looks very interesting (in a good way).

Coral Blue sticks out the most to me and it looks very unique! It reminds me of the Note 7's blue! Very polished!

If only I could have both Midnight Black and Coral Blue

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I've missed it in all the news today, but is there any news on when Coral Blue might be available? it looks like you can only pre-order Black, Silver, or Orchid for launch?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I've missed it in all the news today, but is there any news on when Coral Blue might be available? it looks like you can only pre-order Black, Silver, or Orchid for launch?

Coral Blue is not a launch color for the US. Only other regions will get it.