What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

• Total voters

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Blue, Black & Gray seem to be the top choices. I went with black just because it's the same color all around. I get why only the front is black though.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Got the chance to see the black, silver, and orchid in person tonight. Stopped by Best Buy on the way home and they had just put their display out. I'm glad I chose to pre-order silver. To me, it looks like the most high-end finish with a real metal look to it, which I like.

I was pleasantly surprised by the orchid. In person, to my eyes, it looked more like a deep gunmetal gray. It didn't have near the bright purplish tint that the marketing pics suggest. Maybe it would out in bright sunlight, but under the store lights, I didn't detect the bright purple shades at all.

That leaves the black version. I know a lot of folks will not agree, but to me, the solid black made the phone look VERY cheap. Didn't look luxurious or high-end. In fact, it made it look like an old cheap glossy plastic phone. Glad I didn't go that route, for sure.

(Oh...and I still think the Blue would have blown away all three, had we been given the option in the US!)

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
The black Note 7 was just awesome to me. It was my first black phone since the Note 3. I hope I get the same feeling with the black S8.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney