Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
My BB order is still in processing my past experience is Sprint will ship before anyone else, but they did not offer the $100 off so a extra day is no big

But I did get this today Defender case no Screen protection super happy about that //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170414/fdb20091d192c573caae323c2f2f66d5.jpg
Notice the side for the FPS it slides in to make easy access and more accurate
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170414/27396dafd84901220a511820ea0b95a6.jpg

ehh an otterbox to cover the beautiful device?

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I ordered on the 30th but had to cancel and replace my order on 4/2 because I wanted to enroll in the Galaxy Forever program. Still no email.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Best Buy. When it went live, I couldn't find it anywhere on Sprint's site. After seeing that some here have received some kind of update, I should have went with Sprint. No updates from Best Buy yet.

I work at Best Buy Mobile and pre-ordered through them as well.

I selected in-store pick-up. That way I can pick it up and go lol. Did you select shipping or In-Store Pickup for yours ?

Nonetheless, I know we are calling customers the day before and setting up appointments. I'm hoping we get the "okay" to release preorders Thursday instead of Friday. I know with the Galaxy S7 launch, we were able to fulfill preorders a day or two early.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: Sprint S8+ pre-order discussion.

I was just looking at that case. Looks pretty good. Do you know if that case, with the kickstand, would interfere with wireless charging at all?
The kickstands are usually towards the bottom of the phone and the wireless charging is near the middle so you should be fine.

certifiedkj

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I work at Best Buy Mobile and pre-ordered through them as well.

I selected in-store pick-up. That way I can pick it up and go lol. Did you select shipping or In-Store Pickup for yours ?

Nonetheless, I know we are calling customers the day before and setting up appointments. I'm hoping we get the "okay" to release preorders Thursday instead of Friday. I know with the Galaxy S7 launch, we were able to fulfill preorders a day or two early.

I selected in-store pickup as well. I hope they release the day before too, but Friday will be fine with me if not. I'm switching from HTC to Samsung, so I'm ready to see what the S8 is all about!

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the wife a s8 and a s8 plus for me on the same order. Wife's s8 now has a tracking number, my s8 plus still in limbo.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Tracking number with Sprint means nothing but they made a label. I got my Note 7 from them and it came release day afternoon. People got them around here from Best Buy the day before. The fact you get 100$ off from Best Buy PLUS go there and pick it up when you want not waiting on UPS is better. Then you have the thing if something is wrong with the phone Best Buy will replace it on the spot. Sprint stores will do NOTHING unless you bought it from there and not online. But those tracking info is just them making labels for when it is time to ship and get to you the 21st

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I just got an email from Sprint as well. It would be nice to get this before the 21st. I am getting impatient. I thought about pre-ordering through Best Buy but for the S7 Edge pre-order through them took too long and was botched with getting a defective phone and not having a replacement.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Got mine too.
Not yet an active tracking number on the UPS site, but a step in the right direction.
I see it going out Monday and overnight delivery on Tuesday. Worst case on Wed.
Life is good. :)

Mav. :cool:

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number this morning too but no movement yet😢 I was so wishing to get it over the weekend to have time to "play" with it!

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two black Plus phones on April 6th and still no tracking number or shipping confirmation. I hope it ships within a couple days seeing that everyone else is getting tracking #'s.