Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have my ups set to deliver in my breezeway and they have dropped off without signature in the past, but I guess it depends on your driver and how secure the drop off location is. As for all the 2nd day air if mine is the same I'll be expecting a refund for my delivery charge. I'll be fine with Thursday, not happy but I'll be fine, I'm just not paying for a delivery service I didn't receive.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So my tracking number is finally showing up on ups just not actually any real info. Says it will be delivered Thursday. I guess we'll see how the day goes and maybe we'll get lucky and once ups actually picks up the phones the date will change to tomorrow. Fingers crossed since tomorrow is my day off and I work 12 hours on Thursday.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Finally showing up in the ups app.
7313065fb2a707df3e8642408cb6e3a8.jpg

ktocarchick

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
From my understanding they send it 2nd day air to places where you'll get it in one day anyway. And overnight for farther places. They did the same thing with the note 7

I won't get it in one day via 2nd day air. I just pointed this out to Sprint and was credited back my shipping costs. It is not legal to claim and charge for services that are not what they actually do.

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Finally got an update on the UPS app...order processed, ready for UPS (estimated delivery 4/20). It's coming from Louisville KY - however, without a time/location stamp (which means it's scanned by the driver & on the move), it's still not in the process of being shipped.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
So I got 2 d day last year for my S7 and by the end of the first day it switched to upgraded to next day air and I got it the next day .

Don't want to get your hopes up but maybe we'll still get it tomorrow .

williejr185

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I have yet another update from UPS that I received via email. It now says that my device is "scheduled for early delivery" on 04/19/17 originally scheduled for 04/20/17. So no need to ask for a shipping refund. It will be delivered overnight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01