Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Everyone that got theirs,able to activate the phone? I'm suppose to get mine in a couple hours and needed to know if I have to wait till Friday to activate. Also has anyone used this screen protector and is it any good ?
I ordered the tempered glass by GPel

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine did the same. Went from the 19th to the 20th on the same day. It is sitting in the UPS location 15 mins from me. Have you called UPS? I called and was not helped.

Yup they told me to bad it's a 2day air and will be delivered tomorrow. Baltimore UPS sucks and they are lazy. I get it all the time with my weekly shipments from work. I even asked if it could be pulled and me pick it up as they sent the 19th out originally. Nope Too bad you have to wait .

brittydj

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I'm considering pre-ordering the wireless charger, does anyone have an experience with them? There are much cheaper ones on Amazon but the reviews are mixed. :-\

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I called and no help. They said that's something to be resolved on Sprint's end. I'm only an hour away from Baltimore smh.

I just did a chat with Sprint , they did say that we paid for next day and not sure why the labels were done as 2nd day, but nothing they could do about it with it being in transit . They did credit me my $10.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
nice, which screen protector and is that 9h balistic glass? I won't put anything other than that on it!
No it was a film, but o took it off. It wasn't case friendly and was peeling up on the sides. I received an email from them saying they were sending me an updated version. We'll see how that works.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Everyone that got theirs,able to activate the phone? I'm suppose to get mine in a couple hours and needed to know if I have to wait till Friday to activate. Also has anyone used this screen protector and is it any good ?
I ordered the tempered glass by GPel
I'm posting this with my s8 right now. No problems activating I did have to call sprint to have them switch lines for me as my upgrade was for a different line.

NeoTreo

May 17, 2016
Visit site
FRICKING SPRINT being Sprint as always...

Couldn't activate the phone via the phone, couldn't activate through their website, had to call a Sprint foreign rep who suggested taking the phone to the local Sprint retail store. Once I pay off the two Galaxy S7's that i got for the price of one, Sprint can FRICK themselves.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I had no issues activating via Sprint's website, on another note, I'm not feeling the device all that much, I kinda want to return it.......

RockyRoy

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I just spent a week evaluating two different styles of wireless charging since Im new to it .. One that lays flat has one set of copper rings and gets hot by the time its charged and the stand has two sets of copper rings charges at the same rate but stays cooler and locates easier (NEWST Generation Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S8 has one set of copper circles for charging and lays flat)...(SSA Fast Wireless Charger QI Charging Stand for Samsung Galaxy) Hope that was clear enough for you .. just my opinion