AT&T PREORDERED!! anyone else got theirs ordered?

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Yup, just after 12am last night. Smoothest device pre-order so far. Immediately got my order confirmation texts and emails shortly after.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T PREORDERED!! anyone else got theirs ordered?

Man i feel like i'm the only one that didn't get their confirmation emails. I pre ordered this morning around 2:30am central time and i still don't have my email confirmation. I did call up AT&T and they said my order is in their system and nothing is wrong though.

Going to jut keep an eye on it.

EDIT: Finally just got my text and email confirming my pre order! Only 12 hours later haha

Last edited:

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I want to get the phone, but I just got the iphone 7 plus in November, what can I do? I'm on AT&T Next Every Year
Go to your account and pay your installment payments in advance. You don't have to pay the remaining balance on the phone, only the outstanding installment payments until you were qualified for your annual upgrade.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten any emails yet but I've talked to ATT and they show my order with my order number and I can see it online so I hope everything is cool. 3 long weeks.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't ordered mine yet. I am wondering if there is an option for something other then the vr stuff?
And what is the option?

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
From what I was reading, when you claim your promo on the Samasung website they will give you an option to spend an extra $99 for a 256gb memory card and the AKG headphones.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T PREORDERED!! anyone else got theirs ordered?

Hi Humingbird Hill.
That's a bummer.. I don't want the vr. Lol
Usually Samsung site will offer other free stuff once we get the phone in our hands, so i am assuming they will do this later once phones start going out!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
From what I was reading, when you claim your promo on the Samasung website they will give you an option to spend an extra $99 for a 256gb memory card and the AKG headphones.

I thought the phone came with those head phones! I ordered mine through ATT and they didn't have any promotions for VR or anything.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I thought the phone came with those head phones! I ordered mine through ATT and they didn't have any promotions for VR or anything.

So those headphones will come with them, but the $99 is for the Wireless AKG headphones and the memory card.

When i did the pre order bonus for the Gear VR when i got the S7, you need to get your receipt and provide that info to Samsung on a site they have and THEY send out the Gear VR not AT&T.

EDIT: this is the site for this year's promo for the S8 https://samsungpromotions.com/infinitelyimmersive.html

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
What i find weird is when i ordered the AT&T S8 Plus it shows SMG 955U which i thought U would stand for unlocked version i think they made and error there , shouldn't it be SMG 955A