05-11-2017 09:13 PM
130 123 ...
tools
    For me it's either the Black or Silver. :-

What color is everyone ordering?
    03-30-2017 07:21 PM
    I'd go black. Unless they get a bright red like that new iphone. That thing is sexy.
    03-30-2017 07:46 PM
    Black
    jn3wman likes this.
    03-30-2017 07:50 PM
    Went with Orchard Gray since I have always had black or silver. If it is bad will change from a clear case to another.
    03-30-2017 07:52 PM
    Went with Orchard Gray since I have always had black or silver. If it is bad will change from a clear case to another.
    That's the nice thing about the black fronts, if you don't like the color, easy fix
    03-30-2017 08:00 PM
    I was going to get silver, but watched the following video and went with the orchard gray. I liked how it seemed to change colors depending on how the light hit it.

Kalkarni00 likes this.
    03-30-2017 08:03 PM
    I got black which I normally never do. I really wish Samsung didn't make the front black for all colors. The border around the phone is silver and then whatever color you choose. So that's three colors on one phone. I had to go with black even though I loved the Orchid gray. If only the front was Orchid gray as well.
    athenatp and jackash0912 like this.
    03-30-2017 08:36 PM
    I still prefer the look of white phones, since that wasn't a choice I went with silver...my second choice would have been orchid grey. When I got the note 7, I choose the blue...and honestly I got sick of it...so when we had to do the first return on the note I switched to silver..
    03-30-2017 08:58 PM
    Silver because it was $100 cheaper earlier today on Samsung website.

Edit: whoops, wrong forum. The S8, not the +, was $100 cheaper in silver earlier.
    03-30-2017 09:16 PM
    The midnight black, all of the colors look amazing though
    03-30-2017 09:50 PM
    Black. Only color I want is the blue one but it's not available
    03-31-2017 12:36 AM
    I got black which I normally never do. I really wish Samsung didn't make the front black for all colors. The border around the phone is silver and then whatever color you choose. So that's three colors on one phone. I had to go with black even though I loved the Orchid gray. If only the front was Orchid gray as well.
    Theyre probably going to have custom skins for the phone, if that's something you'd be interested in using
    03-31-2017 04:17 AM
    Silver for me.
    03-31-2017 07:13 AM
    I'm still undecided if I'm gonna get one. My iPhone 7 Plus is still treating me well, and I really don't like any Android Wear or Samsung's own watches. My Apple Watch is the only thing making me hesitant about going back to Android.

If I do get one though, it'll be black.
    03-31-2017 08:16 AM
    I wanted the limited release "Black Pearl" that came out for the S7 / S7 Edge but we didn't get it in the US so I was so happy to see this Midnight Black. Pure drool worthy phone. I saw it in BestBuy last night.
    03-31-2017 08:26 AM
    Had the S7 Edge in black and silver. Loved that black so I went with the black this time around. That color just looks very sleek.
    03-31-2017 08:34 AM
    Black jack
    03-31-2017 08:50 AM
    I haven't made up my mind on color yet. But it's my understanding, someone correct me if I'm wrong. That all the fronts are black. But if we put a case on the phone, and unless it's a clear case, the only thing that will show is black on top and bottom.
    I was hoping for a pink or red phone. ๐Ÿ˜†. I guess I'll have to settle for a case that color. Lol
    03-31-2017 09:03 AM
    I haven't made up my mind on color yet. But it's my understanding, someone correct me if I'm wrong. That all the fronts are black. But if we put a case on the phone, and unless it's a clear case, the only thing that will show is black on top and bottom.
    I was hoping for a pink or red phone. ๐Ÿ˜†. I guess I'll have to settle for a case that color. Lol
    Your correct. The benefit of black fronts is if you don't like the color you got, a case fixes the problem. I'm getting a clear case
    nonie likes this.
    03-31-2017 09:19 AM
    Thanks
    03-31-2017 09:22 AM
    I'm still undecided if I'm gonna get one. My iPhone 7 Plus is still treating me well, and I really don't like any Android Wear or Samsung's own watches. My Apple Watch is the only thing making me hesitant about going back to Android.

If I do get one though, it'll be black.
    Gear S3 having LTE and Samsung pay with the always on display is way better than the apple watch IMO. Don't like a square watch with round watch faces
    03-31-2017 09:38 AM
    All colors are gorgeous but one thing I'm watching for on the YouTube reviews are them darn fingerprint smudges on the glass backs ?! I'm very OCD when it comes to prints and smudges. Coral Blue of the Note 7s hid them very well.

One of the reviewers mentioned the Orchid Grey seemed to hide the prints the best of all the choices.

When I went to Best Buy yesterday they only had the black with color samples on the side. The Black had prints all over it eeewwww !!!
    03-31-2017 09:39 AM
    I went with the orchid gray for my S8+. I've had black phones for the past 4 years at least and wanted something different. I liked the silver but it seemed a little too shiny for me. I was a little worried that the gray would be a little too purple for me, but when I saw it in Best Buy it didn't look that way at all. It actually seemed like a nice compromise color between black and silver. I bought a clear case so you can actually see the color of the phone, but I also got two more black cases. If I get sick of the color or I decide the gray is too purple for me I will just put on one of the black cases and then you will just see a little of the color around the camera.
    03-31-2017 09:52 AM
    Gear S3 having LTE and Samsung pay with the always on display is way better than the apple watch IMO. Don't like a square watch with round watch faces
    That's the thing. I don't think a smart watch needs to look like a traditional watch. I find the square Apple Watch much more functional than the 360 I had. There's something I don't like about the Gear S3, but I can't put my finger on what it is. Of course it's just my opinion, and I know others disagree. To be honest I don't really know why I like my Apple Watch so much.

The S8/S8+ seem like great phones though, and it's gonna be hard for me not to pull the trigger on one. Plus I'm on JoD so it's not that hard to switch phones. I'm just hoping T-Mo drops that down payment for the + w/ JoD soon b/c I'd rather get the +.
    03-31-2017 09:53 AM
    All colors are gorgeous but one thing I'm watching for on the YouTube reviews are them darn fingerprint smudges on the glass backs ?! I'm very OCD when it comes to prints and smudges. Coral Blue of the Note 7s hid them very well.

One of the reviewers mentioned the Orchid Grey seemed to hide the prints the best of all the choices.

When I went to Best Buy yesterday they only had the black with color samples on the side. The Black had prints all over it eeewwww !!!
    That's the problem with going naked. At least your phone will just have your fingerprints on them and they wipe off really easy.
    03-31-2017 09:54 AM
130 123 ...