I've used an S8+, ask away

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, our Samsung rep brought in a S8+ last week. I had about 15 minutes with it plus his demo of it. If you have any questions about it let me know!

Last edited:

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, our Samsung rep brought in a S8+ last week. I had about 15 minutes with it plus his demo of it. If you have any questions about it let me know!

Most important questions for me.

"Does the device feel very long in the hand?" And "Does the phone feel evenly balanced?" 😃

Not worried about performance or camera quality.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
That is always my concern. I went to the Edge 7 knowing the screen wasn't as big as I liked. The 8+ is longer but compared to the Edge7 is it any wider?

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
How is it like to reach the fingerprint sensor?

Also, can you actually spoof the facial unlock feature with a photo?

Fingerprint is a little awkward, Samsung rep said facial recognition is the least secure way to secure your phone. It will not recongnize a photo but if the person is sleeping it'll unlock still.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Most important questions for me.

"Does the device feel very long in the hand?" And "Does the phone feel evenly balanced?" ??????

Not worried about performance or camera quality.

It doesn't feel too long, it's basically the length of a note 7 but the width of an s7 edge. I do like the edge in this way better than the s7 edge though. I'd say it feels balanced.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
size matters, excuse the pun. IS THE BEAST much larger than our s7edge, as in size or real estate, and was it black OR GLOSSY BLACK.

Not really. Bigger but not crazy. Screen is the best part of it. Super small bezels on top and bottom. Glossy black but not near the fingerprint magnet of the iPhone 7.