04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    A lot of people keep getting told that some might ship tonight, I don't believe it, but if we get tracking numbers and some don't, there's gonna be some unhappy people lmao
    milehigherik likes this.
    04-13-2017 10:16 AM
    Well if they charged my card today and shipped today or tomorrow, I would consider that fine. But charging this week and holding the merchandise until next week is not fine.

It's not about when I get the phone. Is it nice that Tmobile ships early sometimes? Sure it is. But I don't go in expecting it.

But I do expect them to follow merchant agreements.

Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc, etc have never charged me for an item until it actually ships. And not T-Mobiles definition of shipped which is create a label and schedule a future date pickup. That's not shipping. Once the carrier picks it up, that's shipped.
    well you can cancel your pre order and pick up in store...they charge your card right then and there and you get the product all at the same time!
    04-13-2017 10:18 AM
    I was on the phone with a rep to preorder the S8+...then when he said close to $200 total, I said never mind. The large down payment is bad enough, but that's just plain ridiculous.
    Down payment plus tax 130 plus about 75 in tax. Simple math
    04-13-2017 10:18 AM
    I was charged a few minutes ago.
    Black, S8+, ordered as soon as T-Mobile went live for pre-orders.
    Kalelfromkrypton likes this.
    04-13-2017 10:23 AM
    My card was just charged.
    S8+ Gray
    3/30
    04-13-2017 10:25 AM
    Just spoke with Tmobile customer service rep because my card was declined due to suspected fraud. She updated my credit card info after I contacted discover card and approved the transaction. She said my phone may ship out today and I'll receive it tomorrow. I disputed this possibility and said I don't expect it early, but if so then I'll be happy.
    So she(the rep) just called back and said they had a memo just released saying that Tmobile orders indeed will not ship until the 19th regardless of the cards being charged. I said... That's what I figured. If it comes early, great. If not no biggie.
    04-13-2017 10:25 AM
    Card was charged $140.08.
    Orchid Gray S8+ ordered on 3/30.
    I meant to add that other info too. I was also charged today, $187.38, got the S8 Plus Orchid gray. Ordered through T-Mobile chat and this phone is on Jump.
    04-13-2017 10:29 AM
    Mine is Visa, haven't been charged yet.

Theory destroyed. Lol JK
    Mine is Visa. I was charged today
    04-13-2017 10:30 AM
    well you can cancel your pre order and pick up in store...they charge your card right then and there and you get the product all at the same time!
    I could but why go thru that hassle? Dealing with reps, waiting in line, wondering if I'll get bill crammed, again. Besides the tmobile store opens at 10am and I can pickup from UPS at 9am which is much more convenient for my schedule.

As a customer I have every right to complain about Tmobile not following merchant agreements. Just like I have every right to complain about John Legere starting to act like all the other CEOs he rants about on a daily basis.
    ZayMoney, night26, cert15z and 2 others like this.
    04-13-2017 10:32 AM
    I could but why go thru that hassle? Dealing with reps, waiting in line, wondering if I'll get bill crammed, again. Besides the tmobile store opens at 10am and I can pickup from UPS at 9am which is much more convenient for my schedule.

As a customer I have every right to complain about Tmobile not following merchant agreements. Just like I have every right to complain about John Legere starting to act like all the other CEOs he rants about on a daily basis.
    honestly i had no idea that when companies do such a thing, that they are in violation of TOS.
    cert15z likes this.
    04-13-2017 10:34 AM
    Mine charged. Why not just ship it. Crazy for it to just sit in warehouse for a week because of a random "release" date.
    04-13-2017 10:42 AM
    I just got charged for my S8+ from T-Mobile. My S8 from Samsung got charged yesterday.
    04-13-2017 11:11 AM

Wow... No wonder people are so stressed out in life. Man... If I let things like this bother me... I'd be a wreck on top of daily real-life stresses.

Yeah no point in canceling your order and going to the store when you can come here to vent.
    dixkayp87 and katmandoo122 like this.
    04-13-2017 11:13 AM
    Who else agrees on this should like and retweet this.
    I would be shocked if you got a response to that.
    04-13-2017 11:18 AM
    Someone on XDA claims to have a shipping number. Posted multiple screenshots, looks legit
    04-13-2017 11:33 AM
    Has anyone bother to call and complain about T-Mobile breaking their ToS of not charging until they shipped??? I'm just curious as to who has won and got credited for their "inconvenience".
    04-13-2017 11:35 AM
    Someone on XDA claims to have a shipping number. Posted multiple screenshots, looks legit
    Doesn't mean it has shipped yet. The shipping label could have been created and it won't actually ship until next week.
    bhatech likes this.
    04-13-2017 11:35 AM
    Has anyone bother to call and complain about T-Mobile breaking their ToS of not charging until they shipped??? I'm just curious as to who has won and got credited for their "inconvenience".
    I have a long message into their chat window
    04-13-2017 11:45 AM
    Thank you so much for continuing to work with us. I know that I would be expecting the same thing if that what I was advised. I don't show the device has been shipped as of yet. We don't have any information about phones shipping out as of yet. I'm not able to guarantee it, but last year with the launch of other Samsung devices like the GS7, I did receive my phone prior to launch date. That's what I'm hoping is going on as well. Once the device ships out, you'll receive an email or text message with tracking information. I wish we had more information to provide at this time. I'm anxiously awaiting my phone as well. *MandoLara
    04-13-2017 11:46 AM
    I complained to them during the Note 7 but didn't get a credit.

Of course they might look at my account and see that I've only been a customer for 17 months but only actually paid a bill 11 of those months and say he's had enough credits. Lol
    04-13-2017 11:48 AM
    I have just ended a conversation with a rep and they said they couldn't ship the devices any sooner and the cards will still be charged. I'm contacting my bank to see what can be done. Tmobile needs to adhere to their own policies and not make them up and change them as they see fit.
    sloan31 likes this.
    04-13-2017 11:51 AM
    I have just ended a conversation with a rep and they said they couldn't ship the devices any sooner and the cards will still be charged. I'm contacting my bank to see what can be done. Tmobile needs to adhere to their own policies and not make them up and change them as they see fit.
    So you plan on, what, disputing the transaction? Thus possibly getting the phone later than expected? I don't know. I work for a bank and, on the surface, there's really nothing I can see being done outside of trying to dispute the transaction (that you, of course, authorized).
    Kalelfromkrypton likes this.
    04-13-2017 11:53 AM
    Until UPS actually picks up these packages and they say 'In Transit', this is no different than the Note 7 shipping. In fact it's currently almost identical.
    04-13-2017 11:58 AM
    yeah on xda alot of people are saying their devices have shipped with tracking number but watch them not move until next week lol.
    04-13-2017 12:00 PM
    Until UPS actually picks up these packages and they say 'In Transit', this is no different than the Note 7 shipping. In fact it's currently almost identical.
    True. I just talked to Samsung about my order and they said April 17th they're shipping, no later than the 20th so Tmobile will probably be the same. Hopefully Samsung prints the shipping info for the phones over the weekend and it's shipped out early in the AM.
    04-13-2017 12:01 PM
2,037 ... 2425262728 ...