04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 12345 ...
tools
    The reception has gotten so much better in the last few years for me. I finally ported everyone over. With black Friday free iPhones, the free lines promo etc I'm at 8 lines for around $275-330 a month. Can't beat it and it's unlimited.
    04-01-2017 09:02 PM
    If you order online do you have to ship it back or can you make an in-store return?
    Interested in this as well? Can you return or even exchange in-store if purchased online?
    You will need to ship it back for returns or exchanges for online orders. You can only return or exchange in store if you bought it in store. Stupid but that's the way it is till now.
    maverick96 and EMGSM like this.
    04-01-2017 09:14 PM
    You will need to ship it back for returns or exchanges for online orders. You can only return or exchange in store if you bought it in store. Stupid but that's the way it is till now.
    Thanks for the response. Hopefully they change that one day
    04-01-2017 09:24 PM
    I'm shopping for a new carrier and T-Mobile is $100 month for 1 unlimited plan that's just too much !
    One line is $75/mo ot $70 with autopay
    maverick96 likes this.
    04-01-2017 09:40 PM
    Hmm. See in my case I did order the S8 a couple days ago but decided to switch to the S8 Plus today. They managed to cancel that order but are having system issues so I'm still waiting for that to resolve. I'm getting the S8 Plus Black. Whenever their system fixes. They're working on some escalated fix they said its their system
    How long has it been since you canceled?
    04-01-2017 10:30 PM
    If you order online do you have to ship it back or can you make an in-store return?
    You have to ship it back. You'll need to call them and they will issue a UPS return label. Just make sure you document everything and get a receipt when dropping off at UPS. They screwed up my Gear S3 return and we're still charging me long after they received the return. Luckily I had the receipt from UPS and they quickly refunded me.
    EMGSM likes this.
    04-01-2017 10:42 PM
    I had a S7E that I wanted to return, they told me my only option was to drop it at UPS within 20 days
    04-02-2017 01:49 AM
    I had a S7E that I wanted to return, they told me my only option was to drop it at UPS within 20 days
    when the hole note 7 debacle happened they let you take the Note 7 into a store to return it. Even if you bought it online. I'm not sure if they changed it for every phone or just for that occurrence though.
    04-02-2017 03:28 AM
    I'm shopping for a new carrier and T-Mobile is $100 month for 1 unlimited plan that's just too much !
    Where are you seeing that amount??
    04-02-2017 05:47 AM
    Is anyone ordering the Verizon variant of the S8 and using it on T-Mobile? I'm assuming it would work and also cheaper on the Samsung site.
    04-02-2017 07:10 AM
    Can I return device purchased online to the store ?
    Answer to this is no.
    04-02-2017 07:16 AM
    These phones are beautiful
    04-02-2017 07:22 AM
    Prior to the S8 and S8+ being unveiled I thought the LG G6 seemed cool

When I went to T-Mobile to pay off my V20 so I could pre-order the S8+ they had a G6 on display, checked it out and it is a no brainer between that and the S8+, Samsung destroyed it

I even think I would rather have the V20 over the G6
    04-02-2017 07:33 AM
    I pre ordered mine in store and did pay the $130 which has not been charged yet of course but this is what I don't understand....... I was going to add a line to get the phone because a friend was going to pay for the one line I have my 7Edge on but I didn't have to do that, they let me order the phone and I'm going to put it on the line the Edge is on and I will just continue to pay for the phone but I just didn't understand that process. Usually they make you either pay the balance or add a line so has anyone else experienced this with TMobile? I was on JOD last phone so just not sure why they are charging the $130.00
    04-02-2017 07:45 AM
    I'm officially going crazy right now LOL. I let TMobile know that I decided I wanted to see if they can switch my order to the bigger phone we'll see if they can do that. I can't imagine why not since it's not even available yet
    Why the change of heart? This is why I am not ordering the S8 now in case they remove the down payment on the S8+. I know what a headache it would be to try and change the order.
    I don't see why they can't cancel your order and do a new one, though.
    04-02-2017 07:49 AM
    They will have to cancel that original order and place a new order. You will lose your position in the pre order line but I don't think that matters as stock looks to be fine and they aren't saying it's backordered or anything like that. Even Samsung officially said they have stock to meet demand. I think everyone who places order atleast in the first week should be fine I guess. May be someone preordering closer to release it'll be little risk of backorder.
    Trust me... There's no line. There's a pre-order pool. As long as there are no supply issues, there is not set order as to when you will receive your phone.
    jma78b likes this.
    04-02-2017 07:51 AM
    Trust me... There's no line. There's a pre-order pool. As long as there are no supply issues, there is not set order as to when you will receive your phone.
    I agree with you, however I will note that I just got off the phone with T Force and she said my order will say "back ordered" but it should still ship by launch.

That may be standard, I don't know, this is my first time pre-ordering with Tmo
    04-02-2017 08:05 AM
    I pre ordered mine in store and did pay the $130 which has not been charged yet of course but this is what I don't understand....... I was going to add a line to get the phone because a friend was going to pay for the one line I have my 7Edge on but I didn't have to do that, they let me order the phone and I'm going to put it on the line the Edge is on and I will just continue to pay for the phone but I just didn't understand that process. Usually they make you either pay the balance or add a line so has anyone else experienced this with TMobile? I was on JOD last phone so just not sure why they are charging the $130.00
    Did you want to keep the S7E for your friend? If so, I would contact TMobile because it sounds like they jumped your phone on JoD so you will have to turn in your S7E.

The down payment is total crap but it doesn't look like TMobile is relenting this time.
    04-02-2017 08:48 AM
    Does all T-Mobile store have the S8 demos in their stores? There is one literally 1 mile from my house and I want to stop by and check it out again today. Played with it last week at Best Buy for a few minutes. But I'll feel funny just going in and messing with it and leaving... 😉 and not even pre-orderd it.
    04-02-2017 09:04 AM
    Does all T-Mobile store have the S8 demos in their stores? There is one literally 1 mile from my house and I want to stop by and check it out again today. Played with it last week at Best Buy for a few minutes. But I'll feel funny just going in and messing with it and leaving... ������ and not even pre-orderd it.
    I know a few T-Mobile stores that don't have them on display, I think it's better to go to Best Buy because the Samsung Experience area should have all three colors, both models and the Gear S3 watches (if you care) all on the same display which is nice when comparing things.

Also I find it better to mess around with phones at Best Buy because the Samsung Experience areas alway seem to be nice and quiet when I visit and typically I'm alone. It's better than people yelling about their bill, listening to T-Mobile's random music playing, sales reps trying to sell phones, kids screaming, etc.
    04-02-2017 09:18 AM
    You probably have a decent credit line on your account. I am using a v20 right now that I have on eip on the same line as my 7edge. 7edge is going to jump to S8 Plus. I'm paying on two phones on my one line.
    04-02-2017 09:31 AM
    Why the change of heart? This is why I am not ordering the S8 now in case they remove the down payment on the S8+. I know what a headache it would be to try and change the order.
    I don't see why they can't cancel your order and do a new one, though.
    They had no trouble cancelling my original S8 pre-order. The issue now is getting the s8plus order there's some kind of glitch that they're working through. The reason I changed I knew I wouldn't have near as much interest in that versus the larger
    04-02-2017 09:34 AM
    Are they both JoD? I'd like to do something like that as well.
    cert15z likes this.
    04-02-2017 09:49 AM
    Are they both JoD? I'd like to do something like that as well.
    No. LG v 20 is regular eip-got it when it went on sale. 7edge is JOD
    04-02-2017 09:54 AM
    I decided to cancel my order through TMobile. I went ahead and pre-ordered through Samsung for the T Mobile version. I got the $99 headphones/sd card deal with it. I am buying it full price. I will sell my S7 Edge and will use this phone as my backup phone if I like the Note 8. If not I will use this a my main driver until next years round of phones... I bet the people who ordered through carriers will get their phones first.
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-02-2017 09:55 AM
2,037 12345 ...