04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    This is me right now when there's no update on myups.....

But this will be me if they ship it today!
    sloan31 and teristark like this.
    04-14-2017 12:02 PM
    Mod Note: please keep the discussion on topic. If you would like to continue to discuss credit card policies, please do it in PM. Thank you.
    jamezr, Aquila, erasat and 2 others like this.
    04-14-2017 12:05 PM
    I ordered 2 and both have tracking numbers. Actually got my tracking number at 4am EST. However, like people have said, it wont be in our hands til Monday if it ships today..... Still excited though.
    Aquila likes this.
    04-14-2017 12:08 PM
    This is me right now when there's no update on myups.....

But this will be me if they ship it today!
    I feel like that when people who ordered after me get their phone shipped first. Hope you see something today.
    Aquila and daddyd302 like this.
    04-14-2017 12:08 PM
    Lol
    04-14-2017 12:17 PM
    Had to resubmit this. 1st one had too much info,
    DID people start emailing and calling you? LOL
    04-14-2017 12:36 PM
    DID people start emailing and calling you? LOL
    Haha no...thank goodness
    04-14-2017 12:42 PM
    So, after all that excitement from this morning, is it true then that we only have one single person who has the phone arriving today?

The only person who has it coming to him/her is @champppy

Wonder why so few people are receiving it today?

You'd think that more than one single person would be getting it!
    04-14-2017 12:54 PM
    I would be willing to bet no one gets it today... Sorry.

I hope you do, but I doubt it will.
    amyf27 likes this.
    04-14-2017 01:00 PM
    Im sure there is...who's not on the forums.

He is also sorta down the street from the main delivery stop (KY).

Edit...nvm, he's in TX.
    04-14-2017 01:02 PM
    I would be willing to bet no one gets it today... Sorry.

I hope you do, but I doubt it will.
    @ClintRo:

may i ask why you think that that person, @champppy, will NOT get it today?

have you seen his screenshots? they are from UPS and it specifically says "Out for Delivery".
    04-14-2017 01:08 PM
    The jealousy is strong with this one... @ClintRo
    04-14-2017 01:12 PM
    Are we sure that is an S8 or S8+ and not something else... a week early is just strange especially on a product that Samsung says (Bixby) is not completely ready.

Maybe a free gift or a return box?

HAHAHAHA Jealousy?? I even said I hope you guys get it. Just well.... Pics or it didn't happen

You getting doesn't hurt my feelings if I don't get it. Just gives me more videos to watch if people start getting them sooner
    gpatrick15 likes this.
    04-14-2017 01:12 PM
    I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow. If not, then Monday at the latest.
    04-14-2017 01:15 PM
    Anyone else get the "your account is activated email" from tmobile? i just did after my shipping email
    04-14-2017 01:15 PM
    I've had an iPhone preorder out for delivery early, and it just stayed on the truck, returned to UPS facility, and my shipping updated as held at UPS for future delivery. Or something like that. I don't remember the exact wording. That was when I was on AT&T though, and I received the phone on launch day.
    @ClintRo:

may i ask why you think that that person, @champppy, will NOT get it today?

have you seen his screenshots? they are from UPS and it specifically says "Out for Delivery".
    04-14-2017 01:17 PM
    Hell, I will admit it I AM jealous. I didn't order one, but I am still jealous ☺️
    EMGSM, JustPassin, Aquila and 1 others like this.
    04-14-2017 01:20 PM
    I've had an iPhone preorder out for delivery early, and it just stayed on the truck, returned to UPS facility, and my shipping updated as held at UPS for future delivery. Or something like that. I don't remember the exact wording. That was when I was on AT&T though, and I received the phone on launch day.
    Ive had that happen a couple times (on various stuff). My UPS guy dont show up til the final run (5-8)... Had a few times they've had to reschedule since they couldn't deliver it. Didnt see a UPS drive by so i knew it didnt delivery. Not sure if yours was the same senario.
    04-14-2017 01:22 PM
    Ive had that happen a couple times (on various stuff). My UPS guy dont show up til the final run (5-8)... Had a few times they've had to reschedule since they couldn't deliver it. Didnt see a UPS drive by so i knew it didnt delivery. Not sure if yours was the same senario.
    Yeah. It's like UPS figured out after it went on the truck it wasn't supposed to be delivered that day so they just returned it to my local hub and delivered the day it was scheduled. Bummed me out. Ha!
    04-14-2017 01:26 PM
    I talked with T-Force again today about the down payment and they told me this:

"However, we’re always looking for ways to keep our customers with the latest and greatest devices. I’d recommend reaching back out once the pre-order is over to see what offers we might have for the actual release."

"The down payment would be required to be paid upfront. The reason this device is being required to make a down payment is because it helps offset the price of the monthly payments to keep them at an affordable price. However, I did want to provide you with this link https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=hCGJ7tUejust in case things change around the release date. I know you really want this phone so this link might come in handy with you getting your phone just in case we have any special offers coming up in the future.
    04-14-2017 01:32 PM
    I am in Louisville, seems like i should get mine first.

so far, S8+ ordered on 4/2 via Twitter on JOD, got a text April 13th, got a charge on April 14th and so far nothing else. Nothing on My UPS, no emails, no texts, nothing.
    Aquila likes this.
    04-14-2017 01:33 PM
    I am in Louisville, seems like i should get mine first.

so far, S8+ ordered on 4/2 via Twitter on JOD, got a text April 13th, got a charge on April 14th and so far nothing else. Nothing on My UPS, no emails, no texts, nothing.
    I'm also in Louisville!

My card was charged, and i also got an email, i also got an email saying my new line was activated.. usually that happens when it's on the truck!
    Aquila likes this.
    04-14-2017 01:41 PM
    I talked with T-Force again today about the down payment and they told me this:

"However, we’re always looking for ways to keep our customers with the latest and greatest devices. I’d recommend reaching back out once the pre-order is over to see what offers we might have for the actual release."

"The down payment would be required to be paid upfront. The reason this device is being required to make a down payment is because it helps offset the price of the monthly payments to keep them at an affordable price. However, I did want to provide you with this link https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=xI6wLdzjjust in case things change around the release date. I know you really want this phone so this link might come in handy with you getting your phone just in case we have any special offers coming up in the future.
    Still the same as it has been since the announcement -- The down payment is still required and staying without an option.
    04-14-2017 02:10 PM
    I don't even have one coming but I'm excited. Excited for you guys to start receiving it to hear what people think of it.
    dixkayp87 and Aquila like this.
    04-14-2017 02:11 PM
    04-14-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 3435363738 ...