04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    Wow ctown81 thats mesed up will at least yours is moving and visible on UPS. I still have nothing
    04-17-2017 09:43 AM
    @ctown81: that's weird that they'd go through all that trouble to NOT deliver today. How ridiculously disappointing is that?!? Hard to believe.

I have been getting other UPS updates here and there though, but they are for Pampers, etc.
    04-17-2017 09:45 AM
    @ctown81: that's weird that they'd go through all that trouble to NOT deliver today. How ridiculously disappointing is that?!? Hard to believe.

I have been getting other UPS updates here and there though, but they are for Pampers, etc.
    Pampers or a phone...lol
    04-17-2017 09:51 AM
    Who hasn't been charged yet? Thought most were
    I haven't ordered Friday lol
    04-17-2017 10:02 AM

Ok so the local UPS gave me a call back and said the "shipper" attempted to intercept the package but it's confirmed on the truck and WILL be delivered today. Now I have an ethical issue, not that I care about big business at all but if I post a pic I'd hate to see tmobile get in "trouble" and maybe hinder their Samsung account (which affects us) since they obviously don't want the phones released till Wednesday. Me getting my is an obvious mistake. Am I thinking too much into this?
    04-17-2017 10:03 AM
    Us samsung.com people don't even have shipping info or cards charged yet and won't get it until thur. I shoudl have spent the extra $20 and ordered from tmobile. Why would they allow tmobile to release them but they won't even release their phones.
    yeah man its tricky ordering from the actual website sometimes. after i ordered my s6 from the sammy website and didnt get it until 3 days after everyone else, i just go through the carriers
    04-17-2017 10:08 AM
    if you get it post it.... or we won't believe you!! LOL!!
    04-17-2017 10:08 AM
    Ok so the local UPS gave me a call back and said the "shipper" attempted to intercept the package but it's confirmed on the truck and WILL be delivered today. Now I have an ethical issue, not that I care about big business at all but if I post a pic I'd hate to see tmobile get in "trouble" and maybe hinder their Samsung account (which affects us) since they obviously don't want the phones released till Wednesday. Me getting my is an obvious mistake. Am I thinking too much into this?
    .... Seriously? Man, if you don't post a pic or a series of unboxing pics...ethical...there are tons of unboxing and review videos online already. You think a post on a blog forum is going to cause the ire of Samsung to be hoisted upon T Mobile? With all due respect, you are not that important....except to us....for the next 24-48 hours. Don't disappoint us.
    04-17-2017 10:09 AM
    They won't be delivered until Wednesday so expect movement in my UPS tomorrow. Tmobile intercepted my package and put a hold on it. Rep said it will be a Wednesday delivery.
    Wow looks like T-Mobile noticed that it shipped when it wasn't suppose to. Someone at T-Mobile got caught trying to slip one out early lol. You should of signed up for myups and had them hold it at their collection center and picked it up before T-Mobile noticed their mistake.
    04-17-2017 10:09 AM
    I promise it's going to be Wednesday. Tmobile went through the trouble of changing the delivery date while it's on the truck.
    Weren't you planning on picking up the phone at the UPS site? Have you called them to see if that's possible?
    04-17-2017 10:10 AM
    i honestly would not even care my brother. you think tmobile cares about you? we are just another monthly payment to these phone companies. we are replaceable lol i would not care. they are dumb enough to send it oh well. same thing happened to my xbox one in 2013, the guy showed up at my door 3 days early NO BS
    04-17-2017 10:11 AM
    What's Samsung doing on AC lol. I think they're too busy with other things than browse AC and looking at the this thread atm lol. Just put in your old sim and see if they phone works or not when you get it.
    04-17-2017 10:14 AM
    please post pics! Will all live vicariously through you today!!
    04-17-2017 10:16 AM
    If it happens today, there WILL be pics. For the record they did care enough to try to intercept the package lol
    blaine07 and dixkayp87 like this.
    04-17-2017 10:20 AM
    Whatever you do don't call T-Mobile and start cussing at them because they screwed up. Just stay calm and wait for your phone even if T-Mobile succeed in having UPS return the phone back and force you to wait, don't get pissy about it. If they force you to wait, just wait it out.

I made that mistake back in 2008 when I went crazy and started cussing and yelling at the poor newegg csr over their mistake. They wanted to cancel my whole order and make UPS take my order back to their center. I was furious because my order was on the truck and he was on his way to my apartment. I regret that moment and never again did I ever raised my voice even when it's their fault.

Trust me, every call is recorded, you don't want to be that A-hole that gets recorded for training purposes on how to deal with a A-hole like me lol. Lucky for me after cussing out the csr and going outside to smoke so I could cool off, I saw the UPS truck and he said well I'm suppose to take it back but since you're here... whatever just take it and he gave me my stuff.
    04-17-2017 10:24 AM
    If it happens today, there WILL be pics. For the record they did care enough to try to intercept the package lol
    Smh...I got nothing just now after speaking with UPS said the "sender" hasn't released any information just created a label :○
    04-17-2017 10:26 AM
    This is crazy, the things i hear... you would think half of the people work for Samsung, or T-Mobile. Then i read a ethical post because T-Mobile attempted to intercept the package(which is something that is done before the shipment for bulk items with specific dates, not individually), because you dont want T-mobile to get in trouble.
    Well your fears are not warranted, T-Mobile, nor anyone else gets in trouble for early shipments due to carrier issues, its when a store blatantly breaks a street date.
    But again, we know nothing of the contractual agreements, we know literally nothing....
    04-17-2017 10:35 AM
    I haven't
    04-17-2017 10:44 AM
    Update just got charged
    04-17-2017 10:45 AM
    I give up lol, just going to hope that by the 19th or 20th, Tmo sends me an email with updated tracking info. Preorders were stated to ship by the 20th or 21st.

I'll be happy with my phone on Friday
    04-17-2017 11:11 AM
    Whatever you do don't call T-Mobile and start cussing at them because they screwed up. Just stay calm and wait for your phone even if T-Mobile succeed in having UPS return the phone back and force you to wait, don't get pissy about it. If they force you to wait, just wait it out.

I made that mistake back in 2008 when I went crazy and started cussing and yelling at the poor newegg csr over their mistake. They wanted to cancel my whole order and make UPS take my order back to their center. I was furious because my order was on the truck and he was on his way to my apartment. I regret that moment and never again did I ever raised my voice even when it's their fault.

Trust me, every call is recorded, you don't want to be that A-hole that gets recorded for training purposes on how to deal with a A-hole like me lol. Lucky for me after cussing out the csr and going outside to smoke so I could cool off, I saw the UPS truck and he said well I'm suppose to take it back but since you're here... whatever just take it and he gave me my stuff.
    Yep. It never pays to get belligerent. This goes for pretty much all interactions in life -- usually it just warrants worse stuff happening. Staying professional will usually always pay off .
    jamezr and amyf27 like this.
    04-17-2017 11:13 AM
    Delivered to UPS Access Point™ Awaiting Customer Pickup

Says mine is at a UPS store, Check back with you all if I actually received it.
    Nexusfan1988 and amyf27 like this.
    04-17-2017 11:15 AM
    Delivered to UPS Access Point™ Awaiting Customer Pickup

Says mine is at a UPS store, Check back with you all if I actually received it.
    Champpy not being rude but we already called you out on delivering fake news due to lack of proof. The whole reason for these forums are for people to be honest and provide accurate information. I could be wrong and hope I am wrong but just not enough proof to believe your posts
    ZayMoney likes this.
    04-17-2017 11:23 AM
    Enjoy your phone man and screw TMobile. Don't worry single bit about them getting into trouble as that's not your problem. They delivered the phone which is yours to you and you can do whatever you want with that.
    gpatrick15 and dixkayp87 like this.
    04-17-2017 11:25 AM
    Champpy not being rude but we already called you out on delivering fake news due to lack of proof. The whole reason for these forums are for people to be honest and provide accurate information. I could be wrong and hope I am wrong but just not enough proof to believe your posts
    Lolll. Pic at the ups store holding a copy of today's daily news and then a pic of the phone at home with the same newspaper? Lmao.
    We want proof of life!
    04-17-2017 11:26 AM
2,037 ... 4950515253 ...