04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 5051525354 ...
tools
    Champpy not being rude but we already called you out on delivering fake news due to lack of proof. The whole reason for these forums are for people to be honest and provide accurate information. I could be wrong and hope I am wrong but just not enough proof to believe your posts
    lol gotem coach
    04-17-2017 11:28 AM
    Seriously, fine I may not get it today but can some kind of progress be made with the process? Tired of seeing ready for UPS when I have overnight shipping and its been there since the 13 th lol
    I share your feelings. since the 13th there has been NO movement with my order.
    Soggly and amyf27 like this.
    04-17-2017 11:34 AM
    Champpy not being rude but we already called you out on delivering fake news due to lack of proof. The whole reason for these forums are for people to be honest and provide accurate information. I could be wrong and hope I am wrong but just not enough proof to believe your posts
    You may not have been trying to be rude, but you were. Not only that, but I did present proof whether you liked what I gave you or not is up to you. Not everyone on the internet are liars.

And yes I did receive and pick up my Galaxy S8+ just now at UPS. Want proof? (Never thought I had to do this to prove I'm not lying for a phone) Here it is:
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread-20170417_112943.jpg   T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread-20170417_112909.jpg  
    04-17-2017 11:38 AM
    You may not have been trying to be rude, but you were. Not only that, but I did present proof whether you liked what I gave you or not is up to you. Not everyone on the internet are liars.

And yes I did receive and pick up my Galaxy S8+ just now at UPS. Want proof? (Never thought I had to do this to prove I'm not lying for a phone) Here it is:
    More power to you sir like I said I hope I was wrong. Enjoy your new phone.
    milehigherik likes this.
    04-17-2017 11:39 AM
    Yep. It never pays to get belligerent. This goes for pretty much all interactions in life -- usually it just warrants worse stuff happening. Staying professional will usually always pay off .
    I've learned that one can attract nore bees with honey than with vinegar so to speak
    jamezr likes this.
    04-17-2017 11:41 AM
    Maybe I need to call more people out I'm a good luck charm lol
    chig and teristark like this.
    04-17-2017 11:44 AM
    Luckyyy
    04-17-2017 11:45 AM
    So has any one had their card go from pending to charged? Mine has been sitting in pending since Friday.
    04-17-2017 11:46 AM

Congratulations and enjoooooy your new phone dude !!!
    04-17-2017 11:46 AM
    Damn, Champppy shut you all up.
    04-17-2017 11:47 AM

Nobody getting there phone tomorrow I'm calling everyone out lol

Boom...proof delivered....

04-17-2017 11:55 AM

Nice. Glad you got your new toy. Can't wait for mine.
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-17-2017 11:57 AM
    No movement on my tracking, but I changed it to be delivered to a UPS store. Hopefully it comes before Friday.
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    04-17-2017 12:04 PM
    Thanks everyone.

My package (shipping box) was damaged a little and the S8+ box was slightly bent so everyone should check and make sure nothing is damaged for them when they receive the package.

I am doing the data transfer from the S7 edge so still can't use it!

First impressions: phone looks good, BUT, unlike last year, I didn't receive anything to redeem my Gear VR (like a separate sheet).
    JustPassin likes this.
    04-17-2017 12:05 PM
    Thanks everyone.

My package (shipping box) was damaged a little and the S8+ box was slightly bent so everyone should check and make sure nothing is damaged for them when they receive the package.

First impressions: phone looks good, BUT, unlike last year, I didn't receive anything to redeem my Gear VR (like a separate sheet).
    I think there is a link on the S8+ itself that can register you for the free stuff.
    04-17-2017 12:09 PM
    Thanks everyone.

The website is live and running all you to do is upload the same information you did for the s7 edge promotion
    04-17-2017 12:16 PM
    Thanks everyone.

Believe me Ill be inspecting the boxes and the phone once it shows up. Hoping it'll change to PICKED UP from the current "ready for ups" I keep seeing 😒
    04-17-2017 12:24 PM
    Champppy's post had me change my delivery location from the customer center to a UPS store
    04-17-2017 12:24 PM
    Wow looks like T-Mobile noticed that it shipped when it wasn't suppose to. Someone at T-Mobile got caught trying to slip one out early lol. You should of signed up for myups and had them hold it at their collection center and picked it up before T-Mobile noticed their mistake.
    This seems to happen every launch. A small handful of people slip through the cracks and get theirs early.
    04-17-2017 12:27 PM
    If it happens today, there WILL be pics. For the record they did care enough to try to intercept the package lol
    I hope you can activate it.
    04-17-2017 12:28 PM
    Delivered to UPS Access Point™ Awaiting Customer Pickup

Says mine is at a UPS store, Check back with you all if I actually received it.
    There may be a hold on it by the time you get there.
    Hopefully not, though.

*update* Congratulations! We have a winner! Don't pay much attention to people wanting unboxing videos. Just go enjoy your phone.
    04-17-2017 12:30 PM
    There may be a hold on it by the time you get there.
    Hopefully not, though.
    He or she has already confirmed receipt of the phone.
    04-17-2017 12:31 PM
    He or she has already confirmed receipt of the phone.
    I saw that. I already updated my post. I was not caught up in real time.
    04-17-2017 12:34 PM
2,037 ... 5051525354 ...