04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 6364656667 ...
tools
    It shows nothing for Atlanta. How do i see flights for after midnight?
    wish i could help there...i wasn't able to find any site with flight times that far ahead.
    Kalelfromkrypton likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:32 PM
    Mine is in the state!
    Congrats. I'm tired of seeing Ready for UPS. I'm beginning to think Atlanta preorders won't see theirs until Thursday
    JustPassin and lsmith9523 like this.
    04-18-2017 07:33 PM
    I got my 1st part of my order just a few minutes ago and I was very concerned.
    Nexusfan1988 likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:34 PM
    My biggest thing is loosing out on the headphone/sd card promo.

Tomorrow, Thursday, Friday...shoot if i knew for sure id be able to get it would make my day.
    You'll be fine. My guess is that the allotment was planned to meet anticipated preorders, and with the knowledge that not many will be willing/able to drop another $100 after spending almost $1000.
    echo_808 likes this.
    Congrats. I'm tired of seeing Ready for UPS. I'm beginning to think Atlanta preorders won't see theirs until Thursday
    You'll be fine. You're a lot closer to Kentucky so it doesn't have to travel as far
    I got my 1st part of my order just a few minutes ago and I was very concerned.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4773468052.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...76cce64f14.jpg
    It was my 2 cases and they were intact.
    04-18-2017 07:35 PM
    I got my 1st part of my order just a few minutes ago and I was very concerned.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4773468052.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...76cce64f14.jpg
    What the heck happened???
    04-18-2017 07:36 PM
    Look under billing on my T-mobile

IMEI Should be listed under the agreement there.
    Ah...I see it. It's under my installment plans. I checked there yesterday for other reasons but didnt see my S8 Plus listed. Guess this is a good sign.
    04-18-2017 07:37 PM
    I think the issue of the first preorders not getting scans yet is like the supermarket checkout line. First items to get checked out are the last ones placed in the cart. First in last out.
    04-18-2017 07:37 PM
    Hmm..I just looked at my EIP agreement. Shows the phone I ordered, price, line number etc, but under serial/IMEI, it shows nothing. Same thing when I looked at EIP for the Gpad X 8.0 I got (part of V20 promo). Also blank in the agreement...
    It wasn't on the initial agreement document I signed. They sent a new document today, the lease confirmation agreement.
    04-18-2017 07:39 PM
    Mine shows 1.20, also S8+ ...it's probably just an estimate people are entering in manually.
    If you are second generation JUMP customer like myself...that's just the return bubble pouch included with the box for the added weight to 1.8 lbs.
    sloan31 likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:42 PM
    Just noticed my package has just arrived in East Syracuse, NY. I'm in the Rochester, NY area so I will definitely have my device tomorrow.
    Nexusfan1988 likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:44 PM
    Everyone will probably show scan by some time tonight and get their phones tomorrow. Now if you don't even have IMEI yet, then maybe cause for concern.
    Maybe it's a cause for concern for me. I don't see IMEI updated on my account anywhere. I check the EIP, the order confirmation page, etc.

Thanks,
    Mines say 1.8 lbs. Maybe mines got extra packed good lol?
    Mine is in the state!
    Nice! I am in Arizona too, the east valley but nothing so far...mine is still in Kentucky.
    Anyone have a link to register for the promo items?
    04-18-2017 07:47 PM
    Tmobile preorder page if I remember correctly said orders will be done on a first come first served basis. Leading people to believe if you preorder early, you'll be first to get it. Apparently this isn't the case. Personally I preordered on the 12th. Got email saying it "shipped" on the 14th (but it was obviously just the label being created), and got email 2 days ago saying my payment was processed. It still sits at "ready for ups". But My package only has to travel to cleveland ohio area. So it can be processed and hit plane late and still arrive tomorrow. I might as well stop checking it and just look at tracking number tomorrow. If it arrives tomorrow, awesome. If not I can wait another day.
    Nexusfan1988 likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:47 PM
    Tmobile preorder page if I remember correctly said orders will be done on a first come first served basis. Leading people to believe if you preorder early, you'll be first to get it. Apparently this isn't the case. Personally I preordered on the 12th. Got email saying it "shipped" on the 14th (but it was obviously just the label being created), and got email 2 days ago saying my payment was processed. It still sits at "ready for ups". But My package only has to travel to cleveland ohio area. So it can be processed and hit plane late and still arrive tomorrow. I might as well stop checking it and just look at tracking number tomorrow. If it arrives tomorrow, awesome. If not I can wait another day.
    @theelite1x87:

according to what you've read from TMobile's pre-order page, should the folks who pre-ordered really early on, i.e. within the first several hours, be getting their tracking information updated at least with the initial scan, something like: "Origin Scan: Kentucky"?

at least that puts the box IN THE HANDS of UPS.

as of now, those of us without any updated scans don't even have our phones in UPS' hands yet. TMobile is still presumably holding on to our phones.
    04-18-2017 07:51 PM
    OK, regarding this IMEI issue. I'm not seeing any IMEI number. I got the JOD lease agreement documents, but the IMEI is not available. See below.

T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread-screenshot.png

I'm not particularly worried about this, but since I'm a bit concerned about getting my phone on time and with no snafus, I sent a Twitter DM to T-Mobile essentially asking "should I be particularly worried about this?"

Oh, 7:55 PM CDT, and my order is still at "Ready for UPS." I know T-Mobile technically has until tomorrow. But come on guys, send the dang box out the door!
    04-18-2017 07:55 PM
    OK, regarding this IMEI issue. I'm not seeing any IMEI number. I got the JOD lease agreement documents, but the IMEI is not available.
    When did you order?

I ordered Friday night/Saturday morning...on Sunday got my lease agreement and signed it.
    Then today I got the lease agreement document.
    04-18-2017 07:57 PM
    OK, just got a response from T-Mobile via Twitter DM. They tell me that I should get my IMEI either when the device ships, or at the latest by the time it's delivered (which is kind of pointless because you can get your IMEI from phone's Settings menu).

They also assured me that failure to receive an IMEI is not an indication that there is any delay in delivery. At least not in my case.
    04-18-2017 08:01 PM
    When did you order?

I ordered Friday night/Saturday morning...on Sunday got my lease agreement and signed it.
    Then today I got the lease agreement document.
    I ordered on March 30 at about 6:30 AM, and got my lease agreement (and signed it) the same day. I also got the documents on March 30. A little weird that I got your signed agreement back so much later. But if they created a shipping label for you, I guess it doesn't matter so much.

Hoping we both get our phones before launch!
    sloan31 likes this.
    04-18-2017 08:03 PM
    I thought I could skip ahead and register for the promo items since I knew my devices IMEI number from my Tmo account page. But....you also need the WiFi MAC Address. So much for that idea. LOL
    Nexusfan1988 likes this.
    04-18-2017 08:03 PM
    I have an origin scan and I am in southwest Florida. UPS just updated while I was typing and now my phone is in Miami.
    04-18-2017 08:04 PM
    OK, just got a response from T-Mobile via Twitter DM. They tell me that I should get my IMEI either when the device ships, or at the latest by the time it's delivered (which is kind of pointless because you can get your IMEI from phone's Settings menu).

They also assured me that failure to receive an IMEI is not an indication that there is any delay in delivery. At least not in my case.
    @arunma:

well, it would be more useful, imho, for them to have commented on whether or not your phone is moving right along or is still showing no signs of movement, as so many of us are sitting here refreshing our UPS page, to no avail, as for many of us, it still says: "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"
    04-18-2017 08:04 PM
2,037 ... 6364656667 ...