04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 7273747576 ...
tools
    I tried to submit my claim and it's saying my IMEI information and WIFI MAC ADDRESS IS not eligible. Sigh. Tried twice. Looks like I have to call Samsung.
    04-19-2017 11:26 AM
    I've been refreshing UPS like crazy. We broke it!
    Was thinking the same thing. Glad I registered to get a text for updates. Just got a text saying it's delivered & I won't be home for 5 hours 😭
    Nate_Dogg_503 likes this.
    04-19-2017 11:33 AM
    I tried to submit my claim and it's saying my IMEI information and WIFI MAC ADDRESS IS not eligible. Sigh. Tried twice. Looks like I have to call Samsung.
    I had this several times.

IMEI is straightforward enter the xxxxxxxxxxxx (all digits)
    WIFIMAC enter A0B0C0D0E0F0 (just example combination) dont try and put in the : and dont use lowercase letters (they won't work). The form for this page puts in the colons.

Make sure everything else in form blocks is entered address, etc before hitting Send
    04-19-2017 11:34 AM
    Mine's out for delivery! Hope the UPS driver shows up before I leave for work....or maybe I should just call in sick lol.
    04-19-2017 11:36 AM
    Hmm s8 red tinted screen was trending and then I find this
    https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/19/...inted-screens/
    04-19-2017 11:40 AM
    Hmm s8 red tinted screen was trending and then I find this
    https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/19/...inted-screens/
    You can change the color balance in settings so it shouldn't be an issue.
    04-19-2017 11:42 AM
    Like a true techie. Open that sh!t in your car in the parking lot lol.
    I don't think I even waited to the car I open it as the UPS Counter l o l
    Arsenio Martins likes this.
    04-19-2017 11:44 AM
    Use the app, it'll save you the trouble of putting those in.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...wnloadReferral
    michellebjohn likes this.
    04-19-2017 11:55 AM
    I had this several times.

IMEI is straightforward enter the xxxxxxxxxxxx (all digits)
    WIFIMAC enter A0B0C0D0E0F0 (just example combination) dont try and put in the : and dont use lowercase letters (they won't work). The form for this page puts in the colons.

Make sure everything else in form blocks is entered address, etc before hitting Send
    I'm such a dunce lol. I wasn't putting in the State where I live. Everything else autopopulated except the State. Now I have to wait for the email with a link to pay for the $99 bundle. The SD card alone is worth over 2x that amount so I had to jump on that.
    04-19-2017 11:58 AM
    Was thinking the same thing. Glad I registered to get a text for updates. Just got a text saying it's delivered & I won't be home for 5 hours 😭
    Man. That sucks. I have the day off today! Gotta love compressed work weeks.
    04-19-2017 12:00 PM
    I'm such a dunce lol. I wasn't putting in the State where I live. Everything else autopopulated except the State. Now I have to wait for the email with a link to pay for the $99 bundle. The SD card alone is worth over 2x that amount so I had to jump on that.
    When you registered - did a webpage get displayed with a BUY button for this offer? Mine did but everytime I selected BUY the page did nothing - no update or redirect. So no credit card for payment was taken and nothing on the page said anything about waiting for an email.

I should add - I got an email saying registration success but it only talks about the Free GEAR VR and Oculus - not the $99 bundle that I actually registered for.
    04-19-2017 12:02 PM
    Ordered last week
    Out for delivery today
    Note to people who pre-order in the first hour.
    Get some sleep!
    grkmanga31 and amyf27 like this.
    04-19-2017 12:18 PM
    When you registered - did a webpage get displayed with a BUY button for this offer? Mine did but everytime I selected BUY the page did nothing - no update or redirect. So no credit card for payment was taken and nothing on the page said anything about waiting for an email.

I should add - I got an email saying registration success but it only talks about the Free GEAR VR and Oculus - not the $99 bundle that I actually registered for.
    It did not offer me a Buy button. It said once my claim is approved i will get a link to purchase the 99 dollar bundle if that is what I selected. It said i should buy now but didn't give me a link to buy now.

Also when registering it, it asked me for receipt. I don't have a receipt so I took a picture of the side of the box with all the numbers on it. I hope that is sufficient.
    04-19-2017 12:28 PM
    Now, I have to find a way to get out of work early.
    burrzoo, Kalvin Kerns and pkcable like this.
    04-19-2017 12:29 PM
    So my Gear VR/SD card redemption has been denied TWICE because I pre-ordered it on the 29th.

I'm getting annoyed and am contacting Samsung now. I received the phone two days ago and been having problems with there gift redemption problem since.
    04-19-2017 12:29 PM
    In hand

Kalelfromkrypton and amyf27 like this.
    04-19-2017 12:34 PM
    So my Gear VR/SD card redemption has been denied TWICE because I pre-ordered it on the 29th.

I'm getting annoyed and am contacting Samsung now. I received the phone two days ago and been having problems with there gift redemption problem since.
    Umm if you bother to read what I've said... Use the app!!! It's alot easier....
    04-19-2017 12:34 PM
    It did not offer me a Buy button. It said once my claim is approved i will get a link to purchase the 99 dollar bundle if that is what I selected. It said i should buy now but didn't give me a link to buy now.

Also when registering it, it asked me for receipt. I don't have a receipt so I took a picture of the side of the box with all the numbers on it. I hope that is sufficient.
    Thanks for the update - the box pictures won't work. But they'll email you to go back and complete the entry with a "valid purchase document - carrier/outlet receipt if full value or finance agreement".

The link I was talking about wasn't anything showing hyperlinked it was an Black Oval with BUY (white letters) in center. When you clicked it - it blinked - but did nothing else.
    04-19-2017 12:36 PM
    Mine has been "Out for Delivery" since 7:33a... Every large sounding truck has served to be only false alarms. Lol

Now I have to get ready for work, and still no package.
    lrrowley likes this.
    04-19-2017 12:38 PM
    Mine is on it's way today!
    04-19-2017 12:42 PM
    Just picked mine up from UPS. Charging now
    amyf27 likes this.
    04-19-2017 12:45 PM
    Thanks for the update - the box pictures won't work. But they'll email you to go back and complete the entry with a "valid purchase document - carrier/outlet receipt if full value or finance agreement".

The link I was talking about wasn't anything showing hyperlinked it was an Black Oval with BUY (white letters) in center. When you clicked it - it blinked - but did nothing else.
    So I can use my EIP (Equipment Installment Agreement) for valid purchase document?
    04-19-2017 12:46 PM

I did.
    04-19-2017 12:46 PM
    So I can use my EIP (Equipment Installment Agreement) for valid purchase document?
    That's what I used last year for the 2 sd cards I got with my Note 7 and the gear vr I got with the replacement S7 Edge.
    Kalelfromkrypton likes this.
    04-19-2017 12:49 PM
    Mine has been "Out for Delivery" since 7:33a... Every large sounding truck has served to be only false alarms. Lol

Now I have to get ready for work, and still no package.
    Lmaooooo that's how I feel when I hear every truck
    04-19-2017 12:57 PM
2,037 ... 7273747576 ...