T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
wonder why so few "first scans" at Kentucky even as late as today?

it's been 5-6 days now since my label was created on 4/13th!

gosh golly.

also: why is this thread showing "RicKaysen"'s post as the latest post and at a time that is AFTER the current time? even when i post something, i.e. this post, his post seems to be sticky and is always at the "latest post" position.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: So.....Where's my S8 order?

I appreciate ya keeping it light... We all want our phones like 3 weeks ago. I'm guilty of checking my tracking every 30 minutes or so.

Yeah that's too much
I'm just checking in every hour
Exept on my lunch break when I check every 5 minutes!
Can't take much more of this......

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
For One that has shipping label has been created did you get an updated lease agreement with imei if you didn't your phone won't ship out to you get that if you receive that mean your phone is on its way soon maybe tonight

I didn't get an updated eip, but my account shows an IMEI for my phone now.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
wonder why so few "first scans" at Kentucky even as late as today?

it's been 5-6 days now since my label was created on 4/13th!

gosh golly.

also: why is this thread showing "RicKaysen"'s post as the latest post and at a time that is AFTER the current time? even when i post something, i.e. this post, his post seems to be sticky and is always at the "latest post" position.

same on all accounts..

I'm in KY, "ready for ups" since the 13th, still no origin scan..

and I keep seeing that future time as the latest post. If he is in the future, I wish he would tell me when I get my phone, that way I can stress about it slightly less

grkmanga31

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Its a bit disheartening to see some people who ordered a few days ago get tracking info versus, say myself, or others, who preordered when preorders went live or a few hours after that. Furthermore, it invites a bit of worry and uncertainty because you start to question whether or not your order is properly being processed versus others when you don't have the same kind of information.

This is not me hating on those who did get their phones, or those who have UPS info, I'm just stating the cause for some of the hysteria in this thread.

grkmanga31

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Its a bit disheartening to see some people who ordered a few days ago get tracking info versus, say myself, or others, who preordered when preorders went live or a few hours after that. Furthermore, it invites a bit of worry and uncertainty because you start to question whether or not your order is properly being processed versus others when you don't have the same kind of information.

This is not me hating on those who did get their phones, or those who have UPS info, I'm just stating the cause for some of the hysteria in this thread.

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
  • 04/18/2017 11:48 UPS: Origin Scan.

UPS' status says "In Transit," so shouldn't the history indicate a "Departure Scan?" Or, does that mean it never left the Louisville, KY depot? I have it redirected from my house to another UPS depot, so maybe it's just 'in transit' to that depot?

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
UPS' official status says "In Transit," so shouldn't the tracking history indicate a "Departure Scan?" Or, does that mean it never left the Louisville, KY depot? I have it redirected from my house to another UPS depot, so maybe it's just 'in transit' to that depot?

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
For reference when I preordered my Note 7 I had tracking number for several days and my Origin scan was super late and I got it the next day....

Also I got the Your order is on the way email 8/14

Origin Scan.
08-17-2016 09:01 PM

So all if this is SOP for T-Mobile Preorders.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 04/18/2017 3:08 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 04/13/2017 5:40 P.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
UPS' official status says "In Transit," so shouldn't the tracking history indicate a "Departure Scan?" Or, does that mean it never left the Louisville, KY depot? I have it redirected from my house to another UPS depot, so maybe it's just 'in transit' to that depot?

That means UPS has the package and actual movement will start today.

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site

I ordered my phone within 15 minutes of the preorder being available and my CC company declined the charge last week thinking it was fraudulent. Then T-Mobile said they would try to charge my card again but never did, making my order on hold until now.

I just made a new order and canceled my original order when the charge was processed immediately for the new order! Something on their side isn't set up to keep the orders "fair."

Oh well, it's only a couple of days before we'll all have the phone. I'll cancel my order if it doesn't ship out by Thursday and just pick up the phone in the store on Friday instead.

grkmanga31

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
@Nexusfan1988 My fear is that my order will somehow end up like what you explained in your post. I think I'm gonna wait till tomorrow for some sort of tracking info and if not I'll have to call them again to see whether I should cancel my order and reorder it. Things just don't seem right

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So.....Where's my S8 order?

Three days ago, I get the email telling me my order is "on the way". Please allow 48 hours for tracking info...yada, yada. Well, it's now three days and all UPS tracking says is a shipping label has been created...period.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States04/18/20173:08 P.M.Origin Scan
United States04/13/20175:40 P.M. (ET)Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Awesome. Mine should be soon as i had the same time as you for the label creation.