04-22-2017 02:18 PM
2,037 ... 7677787980 ...
tools
    Ok so I received my phone and I'm trying to do the $99 bundle it won't let me click on buy now....so what's the deal? Is this deal gone already? Is anyone else having the same issues I am? Site said they would send an email and it's approved but I couldn't pay for it....they need to stop playing at Samsung, or they will have an angry mob.....lol
    04-19-2017 07:27 PM
    The VR and controller are the free part. To get the card and headphones (along with the VR) is the additional $99.
    Oh ok. I thought it was one of the other.

Thanks.
    04-19-2017 07:28 PM
    Ok so I received my phone and I'm trying to do the $99 bundle it won't let me click on buy now....so what's the deal? Is this deal gone already? Is anyone else having the same issues I am? Site said they would send an email and it's approved but I couldn't pay for it....they need to stop playing at Samsung, or they will have an angry mob.....lol
    You aren't the only one that couldn't click on the buy now or they could click it but it wouldn't do anything. I mentioned the issue to Samsung support and they said that you can't pay for it until your claim has been approved and you recieve the email with the link to pay for it. I didn't even recieve a Buy now link. I messed my initial submission up and they rejected it because I sent them a pic of the side of the box which is what o was told to do by Tmobile. So I had to submit my EIP and I'm waiting approval. I'm hoping I don't miss out on the $99 bundle because that is what I selected when registering the claim.
    04-19-2017 07:35 PM
    I'm curious to know how many of the $99 bundles they have? I don't see why all who preordered can't purchase it and if it's backordered then they have to wait a little longer. It's not like there is a shortage of memory cards out there.
    04-19-2017 07:39 PM
    You aren't the only one that couldn't click on the buy now or they could click it but it wouldn't do anything. I mentioned the issue to Samsung support and they said that you can't pay for it until your claim has been approved and you recieve the email with the link to pay for it. I didn't even recieve a Buy now link. I messed my initial submission up and they rejected it because I sent them a pic of the side of the box which is what o was told to do by Tmobile. So I had to submit my EIP and I'm waiting approval. I'm hoping I don't miss out on the $99 bundle because that is what I selected when registering the claim.
    Oh ok got it....Mine said I was approved, but link wouldn't click. I tried it through the Samsung app on the phone and it said I had already registered for the bundle and that i was approved. I haven't received any email yet, so I guess this is gonna take some time. Hopefully we both get it.
    04-19-2017 07:39 PM
    Oh ok got it....Mine said I was approved, but link wouldn't click. I tried it through the Samsung app on the phone and it said I had already registered for the bundle and that i was approved. I haven't received any email yet, so I guess this is gonna take some time. Hopefully we both get it.
    You should go on samsungpromotions.com and check gift status. If it says approved on that then you shouldve already recieved an email.
    04-19-2017 07:51 PM
    My experience through the app took less than 10 min total.
    In terms of getting accepted or submitting? Submitting was quick, but I'm still on waiting for approval stage
    Kalelfromkrypton likes this.
    04-19-2017 09:00 PM
    So im trying to register my phone using the Shop Samsung App...but i keep getting registration error. Hmm.
    04-19-2017 09:20 PM
    In terms of getting accepted or submitting? Submitting was quick, but I'm still on waiting for approval stage
    Me too...mine is under review
    04-19-2017 09:24 PM
    Checked the website version and my phone shows up under "my devices"...weird since the app doesnt.

cant find anywhere to register for the promo though:/

nvm again. guess you gotta do it on my S8. tried it on my S7 while my S8 was updating...
    04-19-2017 09:35 PM
    Finally got my orchid gray! Woot!
    04-19-2017 09:36 PM
    Since everyone here has their new phone, I know there already a thread that talks about this issue, but have some of you experienced the red tinted screen?
    04-19-2017 09:42 PM
    guys i want to submit mine but where do i find my IMEI number since im not home yet to see it. I went to my documents to see agreement pdf but IMEI is blank
    04-19-2017 09:49 PM
    guys i want to submit mine but where do i find my IMEI number since im not home yet to see it. I went to my documents to see agreement pdf but IMEI is blank
    You might get the IMEI off a document but the WIFI MAC address is also needed and that comes only on the phone.
    04-19-2017 09:59 PM
    see thread here - sorry for your trouble (in-advance) - Thank Samsung IT
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ow-did-go.html
    04-19-2017 10:01 PM
    You might get the IMEI off a document but the WIFI MAC address is also needed and that comes only on the phone.
    Where are you guys getting this wifi mac needed from? I used the Shop Samsung app. Logged in with my Samsung account and submitted for the promo by attaching lease agreement confirmation. Took less than a minute to respond with approval and I was given a choice of the free only or the $99 bundle. I didn't have to wait for any email or anything...I choose the bundle and paid right then and there.
    04-19-2017 10:07 PM
    Since everyone here has their new phone, I know there already a thread that talks about this issue, but have some of you experienced the red tinted screen?
    Luckily not. No problems on my s8+ or my wife's s8.
    04-19-2017 10:09 PM
    Where are you guys getting this wifi mac needed from? I used the Shop Samsung app. Logged in with my Samsung account and submitted for the promo by attaching lease agreement confirmation. Took less than a minute to respond with approval and I was given a choice of the free only or the $99 bundle. I didn't have to wait for any email or anything...I choose the bundle and paid right then and there.
    The Shop Samsung App pulls the info from the phone.

If you use the Samsung.com\us\promotions page you have to manually enter the info.

As seen her - T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread-2017-04-19_23-15-16.png
    sloan31 likes this.
    04-19-2017 10:13 PM
    How did you register for the promo without the Wifi Mac address? That is required when you register for the promo. I'm confused now.
    04-19-2017 10:13 PM
    How did you register for the promo without the Wifi Mac address? That is required when you register for the promo. I'm confused now.
    Looks like you guys were posting at the same time...hhmorgan just answered that
    04-19-2017 10:14 PM
    This is from the FAQ from the Samsung promotion site.

What information do I need when registering my claim?

You must have the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address from your purchased qualifying device as well as the receipt in hand to fully complete the registration process. Once you enter the qualifying device’s IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address and upload the receipt, follow the prompts, and complete all required information at samsung.com/us/promotions to complete your registration.
    04-19-2017 10:18 PM
    I have submitted all required documentation I selected the $99 bundle and my claim is still being reviewed for approval. People are using the app and they are getting approval and paying for bundle all in 10 min or less. This is all FUBAR because people using the app are going to claim all of the $99 bundles while those who selected the $99 bundle are hung in limbo get passed up. This is ridiculous. Sigh.
    04-19-2017 10:24 PM
    I have submitted all required documentation I selected the $99 bundle and my claim is still being reviewed for approval. People are using the app and they are getting approval and paying for bundle all in 10 min or less. This is all FUBAR because people using the app are going to claim all of the $99 bundles while those who selected the $99 bundle are hung in limbo get passed up. This is ridiculous. Sigh.
    Yup and if Samsung were on their toes - they should collect all the successful registrations but not paid count and deduct it from available inventory until they get this problem fixed. Or just produce more packages
    04-19-2017 10:26 PM
    Finally!!
    So, if you order two S8+'s you get a cat too? Nice!
    04-19-2017 10:54 PM
    I checked UPS tracking and will get my Orchid Grey S8 on Thursday (4/20). Not bad considering I waited until 4/18 to place my order.
    04-19-2017 10:58 PM
2,037 ... 7677787980 ...