T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I just went to Best Buy with my wife to check out the S8+. On the way up there, she was making fun of me for drive to see a phone that is not out yet. Once she seen it, it was love at first sight. As soon as we got home, she had me pre-order her one.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm not positive but I believe it's 14 days. I know when I get my S8+ I have 14 days to turn in my S7 Edge or I get billed for the remainder of the balance so 14 days seem logical. I'd just phone T-Mobile though to verify, that way you know for a fact.

If you order online do you have to ship it back or can you make an in-store return?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So i was able to pre-order with JoD via Twitter, but they messed it up and put it for the S8 and not the S8+.

So now they have to cancel that one and I have to wait "up to 48 hours" before it clears the system and I can order the correct one

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hmm. See in my case I did order the S8 a couple days ago but decided to switch to the S8 Plus today. They managed to cancel that order but are having system issues so I'm still waiting for that to resolve. I'm getting the S8 Plus Black. Whenever their system fixes. They're working on some escalated fix they said its their system

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. See in my case I did order the S8 a couple days ago but decided to switch to the S8 Plus today. They managed to cancel that order but are having system issues so I'm still waiting for that to resolve. I'm getting the S8 Plus Black. Whenever their system fixes. They're working on some escalated fix they said its their system
It's honestly amazing how many system issues they seem to have.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm shopping for a new carrier and T-Mobile is $100 month for 1 unlimited plan that's just too much !

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
The reception has gotten so much better in the last few years for me. I finally ported everyone over. With black Friday free iPhones, the free lines promo etc I'm at 8 lines for around $275-330 a month. Can't beat it and it's unlimited.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If you order online do you have to ship it back or can you make an in-store return?

Interested in this as well? Can you return or even exchange in-store if purchased online?
You will need to ship it back for returns or exchanges for online orders. You can only return or exchange in store if you bought it in store. Stupid but that's the way it is till now.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

How long has it been since you canceled?

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

You have to ship it back. You'll need to call them and they will issue a UPS return label. Just make sure you document everything and get a receipt when dropping off at UPS. They screwed up my Gear S3 return and we're still charging me long after they received the return. Luckily I had the receipt from UPS and they quickly refunded me.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I had a S7E that I wanted to return, they told me my only option was to drop it at UPS within 20 days

when the hole note 7 debacle happened they let you take the Note 7 into a store to return it. Even if you bought it online. I'm not sure if they changed it for every phone or just for that occurrence though.

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone ordering the Verizon variant of the S8 and using it on T-Mobile? I'm assuming it would work and also cheaper on the Samsung site.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane