Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This will be me on the 21st...... Lololol

92b7a131b1a6389a64a3f1cc6df74b6c.jpg

J4To

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I saw that "8 days early" promotion also. Although that was for Samsung UK, and their release date is April 28th, so 8 days early is April 20th (US date).

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I had one like this for my Note7. Great for grip. But6, don't expect a lot of protection if you drop it. Very thin as well. Personally, I don't expect any case to protect my phone from dropping onto hard surfaces. I get them to grip them better so they don't slip out of my hands or off of a surface as easily.
Yea i had the same one for my Note 7 and s7 edge. I always start with this one because how thin it is and how it still shows off the phone well. I'm going to get a more durable one for while at work.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
This one also will be here Monday so more than likely before the phone unless a miracle happens. One thing I'm not doing is screen protector having use one since s6.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I called Best Buy to verify the website, and they do have Defenders for the S8 plus in stock so this afternoon I'm picking one up.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My order through Samsung's site is still showing pre-order. It had shown in my bank account as pending but that feel off yesterday. So it does not have a hold on my funds any longer. Thought that was weird. My order date is the 1st too... no the day pre-orders started...

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This happens every year, the preauthorizations fall off after a few days. The banks typically don't let hold stay on your account too long and will vary from bank to bank. Until you get an actual charge I wouldn't start watching the street for the FedEx truck...LOL

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I just want to put my 2 cent in. I really don't think that people understand why JOD regulars are so upset over the $130. When you decide to jump again, guess what? You just lost $130. Paying the $130 down should be for regular EIP and Jump, not JOD. I did tweet this out to John and called him out on it. Let's see if he bothers to look at it or he ignores it and turns into a hypocrite.

https://twitter.com/daddyd302

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just want to put my 2 cent in. I really don't think that people understand why JOD regulars are so upset over the $130. When you decide to jump again, guess what? You just lost $130. Paying the $130 down should be for regular EIP and Jump, not JOD. I did tweet this out to John and called him out on it. Let's see if he bothers to look at it or he ignores it and turns into a hypocrite.

https://twitter.com/daddyd302
He might but not likely. Hasn't responded to the 4 or 5 comments I've made about it.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
If history (the past several years of pre-ordering via TMobile.com or via their phone 800 number) were to provide an indication of what might happen this year, my TMobile.com's page and details NEVER UPDATED anything vis-a-vis "shipped out" or "tracking number" until well after I received the phone, i.e. something like 3-5 days!

It seems ludicrous that TMobile can't fix their website's lack of update problems, but hey, I'd rather get my phone early than have a super duper website but my phone arrives late! ;)

All I'm cautioning is for us to not put too much emphasis on what TMobile.com says on your profile regarding "order processing" or similar. There's a huge delay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech