T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Checked my order status for the first time and got a little worried. I'm having it shipped to my work and it showed my work address for both the shipping address and billing address. Called in as I was afraid the charge would get declined because the wrong address was listed for billing, rep said in their system the billing address is correct and it was probably just entered that way to ensure it was shipped to my work address.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Checked my order status for the first time and got a little worried. I'm having it shipped to my work and it showed my work address for both the shipping address and billing address. Called in as I was afraid the charge would get declined because the wrong address was listed for billing, rep said in their system the billing address is correct and it was probably just entered that way to ensure it was shipped to my work address.
Hold your breath right? Mines set for home but as soon as I get a tracker I'm having it held at my delivery terminal so I can pickup

jscarano

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: The Official T-Mobile Preorder Status Thread

I just pre ordered my s8 last week. Are we supposed to wait till we get it to claim the gear vr deal?

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: The Official T-Mobile Preorder Status Thread

I just pre ordered my s8 last week. Are we supposed to wait till we get it to claim the gear vr deal?
Yep, you will get have to wait until you get it because you will have to lunch in your phones EMEI number.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
TMobile sent out the LG 6 very early I wonder if they'll do the same for the S8 series because that's going to be one heck of a seller

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
TMobile sent out the LG 6 very early I wonder if they'll do the same for the S8 series because that's going to be one heck of a seller

yep...i got the G6 8 days before you could get them in the stores. I hope they do the same for the S8+

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I hope it does ship for y'all soon. I don't think mine will get to me before the 21st. I expect full reviews, reports, and smiling faces!!!!!

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

while i'm with y'all in that i wish that shipping has started (like yesterday! :)

however...cooler minds prevail.

these "reps" might use the term "shipping" in the broadest sense of the term:

meaning that the system has your order and it is PAST the stage of you being able to change your order, but in reality, it doesn't mean that "shipping has begun" in the sense that WE would like to believe it means.

i hope that i wasn't too convoluted in what i just wrote.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc