amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
You guys are starting to remind me of this character
766a238d7d43725f34205c75c7a8f858.jpg

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Shipping info received. It's a start, but I doubt anything real happens until next week. We'll see what's up when we get the origin scan. Fingers crossed for an early shipment, but I'm not holding my breath on getting it before the 19th.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Credit card merchant agreements mandate that products be shipped when they are charged. It's not unreasonable to expect Tmobile to follow those guidelines. Shipping a product 5 days after it's charged is a violation of those agreements.
I totally get this side of the argument. However, what are your other options in this particular pre-order issue?

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Guys getting a tracking number means nothing except your shipping label was created. Relax. The phones will more than likely arrive the day of, or the day before just like the Note. No point in tracking the flight times of planes. Just chill, the phone will get to you eventually.

dkinley

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my text at 3:23 it said my order will ship by the 18th and not the 19th liking this message

Get ready! The Samsung Galaxy S8 releases April 21st. We’re packing your T-Mobile order #S0 so you might see applicable charges on your card. We will start shipping on April 18th, prior to its release. So I'm happy

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
yep and watch it sit and rot for 5 days before being shipped. but hey at least you got something. verizon, still no update

Verizon will ship probably 2 days before the release date. Some will get a day early .. others on release date. Normal protocol for them :p.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Verizon will ship probably 2 days before the release date. Some will get a day early .. others on release date. Normal protocol for them :p.

ugh that sucks, i hope it comes on my day off which is Wednesday but i doubt it. do you know which shipping carrier verizon uses?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
How does MyUPS work? I created an account with my name and address. Do I have to enroll in the UPS My Choice program? I've read in a lot of places that MyUPS notifies you if a shipping label is created with my address. Is that true?
It does and it lets you pickup at ups stores instead :)

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I got the text from tmo today with a shipping date of 4/18. Makes me happy just to know my order didn't get lost. I've never had that happen with tmo but I admit it had crossed my mind.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I totally get this side of the argument. However, what are your other options in this particular pre-order issue?
Well if it plays out like the Note 7 I would have no problem using the S8+ until the day before my buyer's remorse is over and then returning it and ordering one straight from Samsung.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
How does MyUPS work? I created an account with my name and address. Do I have to enroll in the UPS My Choice program? I've read in a lot of places that MyUPS notifies you if a shipping label is created with my address. Is that true?

Yes..... enroll in the choice program. Then you can setup notices and and alerts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34