T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
But maybe when they have to ship out 100000-300000 the same day they have to do it this way. I was just trying to give you a possible scenario
I understand all the scenarios and other carriers don't do it this way.

Amazon ships an average of 1.6 million packages per day and they don't charge cards in advance.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine is shipped but myups doesn't seem to let me change the delivery option.... Maybe I gotta wait til later because it's not picked up by them yet? :(

dkinley

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
if anyone can answer how long after you got the shipping out date text were you charged and what time of the day was it that the charge was done?

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My friend got a tracking number and her account is marked shipped. When she clicks on the tracking number it reads "Order Processed: Ready for UPS."

She ordered S8 Gray
15 mins after pre-ordered went live.

tiisai44life

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
My friend got a tracking number and her account is marked shipped. When she clicks on the tracking number it reads "Order Processed: Ready for UPS."

She ordered S8 Gray
15 mins after pre-ordered went live.

Actually...I ordered 5 mins after lol. But this is what I'm seeing. I'm super excited now!

Attachments

• 66846.jpg
    66846.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 69

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Actually...I ordered 5 mins after lol. But this is what I'm seeing. I'm super excited now!

You're way ahead of me. Pre-orders started at 11 PM CDT on the 29th and I only pre-ordered at 6 AM the next day! That said, my pre-order seems to have been likewise processed at 5:40 PM today. I wonder when they'll actually ship.

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got a shipping notification from tmobile about my samsung s8 ....I wonder if it will really ship or if they will hold it to ship wed night...weird
kind of annoying since I was debating switching to the s8 plus...oh well!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
They will all saying ready for shipment awaiting pickup until they are all released early next week. This will happen over the next few days until they get them all labeled and sorted. No one is getting them shipped earlier than anyone else. It doesn't matter if you ordered as soon as pre-orders went live or 3 days ago.
People need to relax a little. Everyone wants their phone ASAP, but there's a process.

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I do remember my galaxy s7 edge DID ship way early. But my Galaxy note 7 got a similar early shipping label but sat for a few days before shipping on time. I think samsung/tmobile learned their lesson! I guess it is too late for me to switch to a s8 plus though...

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, my gut tells me these will begin shipping tomorrow, with batches going out on Mon, Tues and Wed based on when they were pre-ordered. I have felt this way for awhile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze