T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
So, after all that excitement from this morning, is it true then that we only have one single person who has the phone arriving today?

The only person who has it coming to him/her is @champppy

Wonder why so few people are receiving it today?

You'd think that more than one single person would be getting it!

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Im sure there is...who's not on the forums.

He is also sorta down the street from the main delivery stop (KY).

Edit...nvm, he's in TX.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Are we sure that is an S8 or S8+ and not something else... a week early is just strange especially on a product that Samsung says (Bixby) is not completely ready.

Maybe a free gift or a return box?

HAHAHAHA Jealousy?? I even said I hope you guys get it. Just well.... Pics or it didn't happen :)

You getting doesn't hurt my feelings if I don't get it. Just gives me more videos to watch if people start getting them sooner ;)

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had an iPhone preorder out for delivery early, and it just stayed on the truck, returned to UPS facility, and my shipping updated as held at UPS for future delivery. Or something like that. I don't remember the exact wording. That was when I was on AT&T though, and I received the phone on launch day.
@ClintRo:

may i ask why you think that that person, @champppy, will NOT get it today?

have you seen his screenshots? they are from UPS and it specifically says "Out for Delivery".

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had an iPhone preorder out for delivery early, and it just stayed on the truck, returned to UPS facility, and my shipping updated as held at UPS for future delivery. Or something like that. I don't remember the exact wording. That was when I was on AT&T though, and I received the phone on launch day.
Ive had that happen a couple times (on various stuff). My UPS guy dont show up til the final run (5-8)... Had a few times they've had to reschedule since they couldn't deliver it. Didnt see a UPS drive by so i knew it didnt delivery. Not sure if yours was the same senario.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ive had that happen a couple times (on various stuff). My UPS guy dont show up til the final run (5-8)... Had a few times they've had to reschedule since they couldn't deliver it. Didnt see a UPS drive by so i knew it didnt delivery. Not sure if yours was the same senario.

Yeah. It's like UPS figured out after it went on the truck it wasn't supposed to be delivered that day so they just returned it to my local hub and delivered the day it was scheduled. Bummed me out. Ha!

Paravoz

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I talked with T-Force again today about the down payment and they told me this:

"However, we’re always looking for ways to keep our customers with the latest and greatest devices. I’d recommend reaching back out once the pre-order is over to see what offers we might have for the actual release."

"The down payment would be required to be paid upfront. The reason this device is being required to make a down payment is because it helps offset the price of the monthly payments to keep them at an affordable price. However, I did want to provide you with this link https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...mobile.com%2Fpromotionaloffers&token=hCGJ7tUejust in case things change around the release date. I know you really want this phone so this link might come in handy with you getting your phone just in case we have any special offers coming up in the future.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am in Louisville, seems like i should get mine first.

so far, S8+ ordered on 4/2 via Twitter on JOD, got a text April 13th, got a charge on April 14th and so far nothing else. Nothing on My UPS, no emails, no texts, nothing.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I am in Louisville, seems like i should get mine first.

so far, S8+ ordered on 4/2 via Twitter on JOD, got a text April 13th, got a charge on April 14th and so far nothing else. Nothing on My UPS, no emails, no texts, nothing.

I'm also in Louisville!

My card was charged, and i also got an email, i also got an email saying my new line was activated.. usually that happens when it's on the truck!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I talked with T-Force again today about the down payment and they told me this:

"However, we’re always looking for ways to keep our customers with the latest and greatest devices. I’d recommend reaching back out once the pre-order is over to see what offers we might have for the actual release."

"The down payment would be required to be paid upfront. The reason this device is being required to make a down payment is because it helps offset the price of the monthly payments to keep them at an affordable price. However, I did want to provide you with this link https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...mobile.com%2Fpromotionaloffers&token=xI6wLdzjjust in case things change around the release date. I know you really want this phone so this link might come in handy with you getting your phone just in case we have any special offers coming up in the future.

Still the same as it has been since the announcement -- The down payment is still required and staying without an option.

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't even have one coming but I'm excited. Excited for you guys to start receiving it to hear what people think of it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
3d800c76c386a9817ccd42272c2be8dc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech