T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish I would get on 4/18 still haven't been charged yet I got that text!!

I wouldn't worry about it because I bet a lot of people's status will update with UPS later today or tomorrow morning with shipping on Monday or Tuesday then delivery that following day.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
i dont think they will deliver until tmobile says to do so. i have verizon and i live in the dfw and it says 4/19

Last year they held the Note 7 in Kentucky before tmobile gave teh ok. Mine has left the KY warehouse so that means tmobile gave the ok or mine slipped though the cracks

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
They probably weren't calibrating the scale and didn't properly weigh them because they were so many to process is my guess

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I got my tracking details today too. Of course just the label created. Tues or Wednesday is my guess.
@AndroidJay:

I wonder why you don't feel that later on this evening, our UPS.com/UPS app might update with a "Kentucky" scan plus the estimated arrival date?

My thinking is that it may well do that and if so, we may receive our phones tomorrow (Monday!).

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
You guys realize that overnight and next day are the same thing right? Until you get a expected delivery date from ups I wouldn't hold my breath. That is the only thing that will show you when they are gonna delivering it to your door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair