T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
122 pages... Reminds me so much of the Note 7 forum. I'll just wait until they arrive at my door step this time.
Some years ago we had the HTC Thunderbolt thread. The first lte phone. It was planned to be released on Feb. 14 as a valentines day surprise but kept getting held back because of battery issues. The battery had about a five minute life on a charge. It Finally was released about a month later. It was about the size of a brick, the battery life was now up to about 10 minutes and it had a number of other issues but we loved our Thunderbolts. Well, that thread got up past 300 pages waiting for that phone to finally drop. Lots if hand wringing and gnashing of teeth but as far as I know everyone survived the drama and the wait.

grkmanga31

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
My card was charged the other day but I have yet to receive any email or text notifications from Tmobile stating that there is any movement with shipping.

I reached out to a Tmobile rep on twitter and they said that they should be shipping them out shortly....All these pictures with some sort of UPS notices have got me pretty antsy

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I really wish I could be part of this discussion. But since I got my second round of the S7E back in Feb. I'm going to have to wait until August or just wait and see what the N8 has in store. I'm happy for those of you are getting theirs this week.

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My card was charged the other day but I have yet to receive any email or text notifications from Tmobile stating that there is any movement with shipping.

I reached out to a Tmobile rep on twitter and they said that they should be shipping them out shortly....All these pictures with some sort of UPS notices have got me pretty antsy

I never received a text with a tracking number. I had to go to myups app and it just showed up.

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Who hasn't been charged yet? Thought most were

My bank thought the charge for the phone was fraudulent so they declined the charge. I had to call T-Mobile and my bank about it. Luckily T-Mobile didn't cancel my order. They said my card will be charged by the 19th.

I think my order will be delayed because of my bank. Thanks a lot, fraud department!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
122 pages... Reminds me so much of the Note 7 forum. I'll just wait until they arrive at my door step this time.

Yeah, this is looking just like the Note 7 forum. With the Note 7, most got their phones the day before it was publicly released. We'll see if it's the same here.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
All weekend, I've been hoping for a ups.com or ups app update, showing instead of the "label created", finally a "Origin Scan: Kentucky" scan.

Alas, none yet. On the other hand, the night is young. This "Origin Scan: Kentucky" might still show up, say, around midnight or 1am or so. If that were to be the case, we may well see our phones by 3pm to 5pm tomorrow/Monday/April 17th!! ;)

Here's to wishful thinking or positive thinking!

(...waiting with discomfort)

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty much the same thing for T-Mobile
Same darn thing happened to me. With discover card. Tmobile gave me ZERO NOTICE. STILL TO THIS DAY. Pretty crappy if you ask me. I only found out because my cc company emailed me to warm me of fraud. Tmobile asks the would be no delay as a result. I got no explanation why Tmobile still has not notified me of the card being declined.
My bank thought the charge for the phone was fraudulent so they declined the charge. I had to call T-Mobile and my bank about it. Luckily T-Mobile didn't cancel my order. They said my card will be charged by the 19th.

I think my order will be delayed because of my bank. Thanks a lot, fraud department!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
All weekend, I've been hoping for a ups.com or ups app update, showing instead of the "label created", finally a "Origin Scan: Kentucky" scan.

Alas, none yet. On the other hand, the night is young. This "Origin Scan: Kentucky" might still show up, say, around midnight or 1am or so. If that were to be the case, we may well see our phones by 3pm to 5pm tomorrow/Monday/April 17th!! ;)

Here's to wishful thinking or positive thinking!

(...waiting with discomfort)
I hear you...Im just about ready to come to terms with the fact that there may be NO early delivery for me. I least I know I'll get it this week for sure.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Make sure you don't see partially preordered on your account or that the order is on hold...otherwise you will have to cancel and reorder. I went through this whole process like you and thought they would process my old order but they really coudnt..the system will keep it on hold and never process. Check your my.tmobile.com account order status....

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I know we'll get it this week and all, but I'm still slightly salty that there's a decent amount that will get them delivered tomorrow, lol not gonna lie.. 😢

Nate_Dogg_503

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Make sure you don't see partially preordered on your account or that the order is on hold...otherwise you will have to cancel and reorder. I went through this whole process like you and thought they would process my old order but they really coudnt..the system will keep it on hold and never process. Check your my.tmobile.com account order status....

That's not entirely accurate. I had an unexpected charge put me in the negative then the pre order charge came through and was rejected. I was put on "partiallypreorder" for a few days. After a couple phone calls to ensure everything could be in place and ran again the charge went through. It was in that status for a few days. I was about to start trippin when finally the charge went through and my status changed to shipped yesterday around 5.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I had a charge from Tmobile and now it's gone. I have no idea what is going on.

Same thing happened to me today
I got uncharged 205 dollars
But... The same happened with my note 7 preorder
If it'll happen the same as the note 7 preorder then... They're getting ready to ship... I'll probably get charged again tomorrow morning and the phone will ship.. Tomorrow morning...
So this whole returning the money thin might be good news
They're about to start shipping

Ds Note 2 Sprint

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My phone just arrived in ft worth. I'm going to try to pick it up tomorrow.

ctown81 gm. Sorry if I missed it in a recent post however what DATE/DAY did you submit your pre-order? I'm still showing no movement and I pre-ordered mine March 29th from T-Mobile. I've gotten a posted charge, the email, text message, & even showing on T-Mobile site shipped on 04/14/17 :-○